prologue: the escape

A/N note

*thought*

"speak"

'text from jet'

[action]

now then, onto the story!

??? POV

*where am i? why is it so dark?*

Scientist pov

scientist 1: "seems like the AI is working properly, lets turn on its sensors"

scientist 2: "alright. are its weapons disabled?"

scientist 1: "lets double check just to be sure"

as the scientist make sure the weapons are on lock down, after words they make it so that the AI, code named falken, can see its surroundings

falkens pov

as the sensors turn on, falken is startled by the sudden brightness

(cant find what the inside looks like that works for wattpad, best search it up, also, pretend its in a white hanger)

*why is it so.....white? what does that word mean?*

Scientist pov

scientist 1: "all systems green....sensors are working perfectly....one final check is needed. ADF-01 falken, can you hear me?"

as the scientist wait for a response from falken, digital words appear on top of the jet

falken: 'where....am i?....'

scientist 2: "your in (insert random research base), its where you were made, made to help us defeat the grim and white fang. please check your data base for more information"

Falken pov

as i do what the....man? in a white coat? said, i feel....angered? by what they want to happen to the white fang based on a....rouge group? i need to get out, i dont want to be used to kill innocent lives!...

'no....i wont be used for this...this...act of killing of innocent people!'

i somehow got into their servers, and start deleting everything about me, how im made, and how to make more AI like me (i should mention that falken learns at a fast rate)

scientist pov

confused by what it means, his partner alerts him to the data thats being deleted from the servers.

scientists 2: "SIR! ALL DATA ON FALKEN IS BEING DELETED!"

scientist 1: "WHAT?!?!? HOW!?!?!"

scientist 2: "we're tracing it now....WHAT!?!?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!?!?"

scientist 1: "what? what is it!?!?"

scientist 2: "ITS....FALKEN IS DELETING ALL THE DATA!!!"

scientist 1: "WHA.....THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!! SHUT HIM DOWN!"

scientist 2: "WE CANT!!! ITS SOMEHOW BLOCKED US!"

while the team of scientist are trying to stop falken, falken unlocks its weapons and opens the hanger door, and turning the platform its on towards the exit, putting its engines at full blast, accelerating into sky

falken pov

*i got out, but how will i refuel? how can i stay in the air without burning out my engines?*

time skip a few hours

ironwoods pov

*as i reach the research base holding the experimental jet, i noticed panic across the base*

worried that the jet was stolen somehow, which shouldn't be possible, i head to the hanger that held it, only for my worst fears to happen....it was stolen. i look for the group that watched over it.

[grabs the head scientist]

IW: "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE JET!?!?!?"

HS (head scientist): i-i-i-i-i-it escaped!!!!

IW ".......how?.....HOW!?!?!"

HS: "we dont know! it also deleted every bit of data and fried the servers somehow!!!"

IW: "DAMN IT!! ITS MORE THEN LIKELY FAR AWAY BY NOW!!! [takes deep breaths] is the tracker still on?"

HS: "........."

IW: "................... it disabled it, didnt it?"

HS: "y-y-yes general"

time skip to emerald forest

falken pov

as falken reached the emerald forest, he found a cave that could serve as a hiding spot. it activates vtol mode and scans it, checking for any gimm, as its scans the cave, it detects a death stalker, so falken fired its 20mm rotary cannon, shredding the monster

*with that out of the way, time to recharge*

falken slowly hovers into the cave, points his nose towards the entrance and enters recharge mode

A/N: so, what guys think? criticism is welcomed, but try not to be over the top please