NINE.

Nasir Simmons
Back At The Suite ; 12:56 AM
65+ comments for a update | REAL COMMENTS |

Nasir Simmons Back At The Suite ; 12:56 AM65+ comments for a update | REAL COMMENTS |

It had been about a 25 minute drive to the suite . The whole entire ride , it was nothing but pure silence. No one spoke on what just happened...but I knew once we got to the hotel room things would quickly unfold

And it was all going to start with Key.

Being that I was fresh out , I knew Key was gone have some smart shit to say. He always had something to say when I fought...because he thought I didn't need to.

But when you so use to being the under dog , your patience wears thin. All those years of being teased , bullied , harassed , and talked about. I'm over it...if no one was else was gone protect me...shit I was gone do it myself.

" You need to calm all that fighting shit down ! " Key yelled directly in my face slamming the door of the suite behind him. The feeling of him being so close to me irritated me instantly.

And just as I thought he would he started. Not even giving me a moment even fucking breath.

Everyone else was in front of him starting to migrate their way through the living room area.

" It was one fucking fight." I yelled back at him and smacked my lips pushing him back out of my face some.

" I don't give a fuck Nasir , nobody wanna deal with that ghetto ass fighting shit all the time." He shot back at me making me twist up my face almost immediately.

" What the fuck you mean ? If you ain't wanna deal with my ghetto ass you shouldn't have fucking invited me then." I spat back at him and rolled my eyes.

" Alright now y'all , don't start that shit tonight." Kita sighed , grabbing me by my hand starting to pull me back and away from him.

" No, now I'm ghetto for protecting myself. Cause ain't none of y'all do shit." I shouted aloud making everybody turn their head towards me.

" Expect Kita. So don't sit here and try and tell me I'm ghetto for handling my fucking business ! " I shouted back throughout the room before snatching my hand back from Kita.

" It ain't even like that Phatty. " Key said sighing trying to reach for my hand , but I smacked my lips and his hand down.

" Phatty you know we ain't gone let shit happen to you." Woo said hiking up his sagging Amiri jeans.

" Ian' even gone trip off y'all no more. I'm coo' good night." I said being completely done with this conversation and tonight.

I wasn't drunk anymore...fighting had ended that for me. My hand was throbbing from me punching the fuck out of that girl...a few bruises on my body.