Chapter 22

Sincere from Chapter 17 on side.

Ava's POV

"Ugh fuck! Daddy fasterrrrr!" I screamed as hitting it from the back.

After that whole crazy sex we had in the back of his car in the garage. We went back upstairs to take a shower to get ready for my doctor's appointment.

*At doctor's appointment*

"Well Ava, there is your baby." Dr.Lewis said as she showed us on the monitor . I looked up to see Vince smiling mad hard.

"Is that another head?" I asked.

"Ye- oh wait oh my that looks like 2 heads." She said.

I looked with wide eyes, then I heard and saw Vince had fainted.

Vince's POV

I know some of yall probably like why did I faint. Cause when the doctor said 2 my ass had to go to sleep. Its already amazing that we bringing a child into this world but twins. Awww hell nah, I'm already scared that a baby bout to pop out of Ava.

I woke up a hospital bed to see Autumn looking at me with her big eyes and smiled when I opened my eyes.

"Daddy, mommy, auntie Ava he's awake!" She yelled.

Then Wayne, Ebony ,Drew ,Ava, Mama Avery and my mom walked in.

"Boy don't scare my ass like that again." Ma said hitting me.

"Ow ma." I said.

"Don't ow ma me, boy I swear to God if ya ass wasn't laying on that hospital bed I would been put ya ass in coma. Don't scare me like that again almost had me thinking you was dead." She said.

Dr. Lewis walked in. "Vince after you had fainted we had relieved we made a mistake the screen was acting up but we did discover you're gonna be a father of only one child so far." She said.

I still couldn't believe it me,Vince Kaleb Freemen, having a child damn.
Wayne's POV

I was sitting there on my phone until I got a phone call.

Me: hello who this?
Unknown: Is this the guardian of Drew Hayes?

I didn't know what to say since Ebony was his guardian.

Me: Uh Yea.
Un: Well I'm the school guidance counselor and I would like to have a meeting with  you.
Me: alright I'm coming.

"Who was that?" Ebony said.

"It was Drew's  school but don't worry about  I'm gonna go just stay with Ava." I said.

She nodded and I made my way out.

*Drew's School*

"Hi can I help you?" The secretary said.

"I'm looking for the 8th grade guidance counselor." I said.

She showed the way to the office but when I was going I saw some fine shawty, when I mean she was fine she was fine but she looked familiar.

"Wayne?" She said.

"Lynda?" I said.

"Yea its me. How have you and Autumn been doing?" She sad.

"We doing great. And you? What you doing here?" I said.

"I'm good. Oh I came to pick my little sister Belle up." She said.

"Oh Belle. That's my girlfriend's brother's girlfriend." I said.

"Yea and I really like your girlfriend. Hopefully she's gonna be wifey." She said.

"Of course." I said.

"Ok I'll see you later." She said as we hugged.

I walked into the guidance counselor's office to see some light skin young lady at her desk with Drew in a chair. I sat down.

"Mr. Neverson, well the reason I called you is because Drew got into a fight. From what I was told was a boy was bullying Belle and Drew got angry and started fight him. " she said.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

'He's going to be suspended for a week." She said.

After the meeting we went to the car.

"So you wanna tell me how this happened?" I asked starting the car.

"Cause this kid Paul always called her ugly and I got tried of it so told him to stop. He called me a bitch made nigga just cause I was defending her. Then I got made so I fought him." Drew said.

"So why did Belle's older sister pick her up so early?" I asked.

"Cause some girl started calling her rude names and throw food in her face and hair and ya know how black girls don't play around about they hair." He said making me laugh. "So then she got mad and then fucked her up." He said.

"Word? How bad?" I asked.

"Real bad. The whole school thought she was gonna be expelled. That's how bad it was." He said.

"Damn. " I said.

My phone started ringing and it was Ebony.

Ebony: baeeeeee can you stop by Walmart to buy some chicken drumsticks?

Me: Ok Ebony  but just know daddy finna take care of that ass later .

Ebony:mhm I can't wait to see daddy.

I laughed and ended the call. I looked over to see Drew's face, he look disgusted .

"What's wrong with ya?" I asked.

"Nothing maybe cause my sister's boyfriend talking about taking care of her ." he said making me bust out laughing.

We parked in Walmart parking lot and went inside. I was in the frozen side while Drew was busy for snacks.

"Wayne?" A voice said. I turned around to see Sincere with a little boy that looked like 2 years old.

"Um hey." I said .

"I got the snacks and Ebony called she sai-." Drew sad until he saw Sincere. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked.

"No, I was about to leave. Bye Wayne see you on Monday." She said .

Don't forget to comment and vote.