Chapter 27

I wake up under soft silk sheets in a new room, rubbing my eyes to clear the sleep and adjust my vision to see my handsome husband sitting in the chair beside the bed in his shorts and plain white t-shirt.

"Good morning." He soothes standing up and waltzing over to me, leaning down and placing a delicate kiss on my forehead. The stubble on his jaw scratching me slightly- a request of mine to let it grow out slightly for the wedding, makes him look mature.

"I've missed your face." I whisper groggily and turning my head from him slightly- damn bad morning breath. He chuckles noticing what I'm doing and swiftly catching my jaw in his hand and turning me to face him before catching my lips in a ravishing, tantalising kiss. His eyes glow with such adoration. Such love. Could I ever resist this devilishly handsome man? His smile is infectious, his laugh to. Everything this man does, I find myself copying blindly. I live for him. I breathe for him. I exist for him.

"Just my face?" He feigns an offended expression before pulling my body into him and laying down beside me, his head back resting on the head board. I cuddle up to his chest, breathing in his sweet, musky scent and wrapping my arms tight around him. Luckily enough I'm not showing much yet so the joys of cuddling haven't been completely stolen by the baby growing inside of me. The baby made out of love and so much pleasure.

"Shut up." I groan slightly embarrassed. How can someone be so flirty first thing in the morning? "Did you carry me here?" He nods not giving any details away still. We're at our destination, wherever it may be. I yawn still feeling extremely tired after our fun night and long journey, not that I was conscious for half of it. As soon as we.... I feel straight to sleep feeling thoroughly content and well fucked.

"Still tired Mrs Kingston? I can think of a few ways to wake you up love." Nate smirks, flipping us so I'm underneath him and at his mercy. He trails kisses all the way down my stomach before stopping where my waistband is and grinning up at me wickedly. "You can notice the bump from this angle." He breathes contently resting his head on my stomach and settling.

"I think I'm just fat babe." I laugh knowing it's too early to be showing at the moment but loving his enthusiasm. He growls before reaching up to me again, this time grasping my wrists with him and pinning them above my head.

"My wife isn't fat, she's perfect." His mouth is on me in seconds completely obliterating my train of thought and demolishing any means of argument. His mouth falls lower and lower until it finds my sweet, sensitive spot and he begins his torture. Using his mouth and fingers on me at the same time until I'm convulsing and pulsating against him in a hundred different ways. "Hold it." He demands, his breath fanning me slightly and causing my insides to twist. Somehow, my body seems to listen to him as much as my mind and mouth work together to disobey him, loving the consequences of it. "Now." He urges and my entire body falls apart, melting around him. My left hand grips his shoulder while the right one tangles into his hair gripping it, hard.

He groans each time my tug his hair, sending the vibrations through my entire body and shooting me into climax after climax. Eventually, his mouth leaves and his top is quickly disregarded across the room. His shorts being shoved down enough to expose him. He wastes no time situating himself above me, leaning down and crashing his lips against mine, his tongue asking... no demanding entry. Granted.

His mouth is needy against mine, reaching every corner, exploring my mouth. Our tongues moving at a rhythmic pace, dancing to the same song, not missing a single beat. I grip his hair, tugging it hard before pulling his head down to me deepening the kiss if that's even possible.

We pull away slightly, regaining our breath and anticipating what's to come. I smile up at him through my eyelashes the sensual way I know he adores. "Take those off first." I demand indicating to his shorts which are push down his hips but still in the way.

"Bossy." He complains but wastes not time kicking them off and throwing them god knows where in the room.

He pulls me in taking my bottom lip between his teeth before sliding into me. He takes his time, going at a slow pace before flipping us over so I'm now straddling him.

"I've never done this before." I cover my face embarrassed that at my age I'm still yet to explore so many things. I can feel the heat rising up my neck until it completely covers my face. I have the sudden urge to run, imagine still being embarrassed in front of the man you're married to.

Nate's hands fall softly onto my hips pulling them towards him slowly, still taking control over the uncomfortable situation. This position was so much different, it made everything so much more heightened. The experience becoming one of ecstasy.

The moans and gasps filling the room as we both reached our climax were enough to worry a neighbourhood. I thought we'd have the swat team banging on the door due to all the incoherent screams.

"Go take a shower baby. I'll meet you for dinner at 6." Nate tapped my butt lightly, ushering me to the bathroom. My small feet padding against the cold floorboards, enough to disintegrate the small fire he sets off in me every time.

After spending an immense time in the shower, I slip the towel around me, securing it in place so it doesn't slip. I head to the wardrobe, pulling the black, silk dress down my body and releasing my hair from its loose bun. My makeup remains natural with just light concealer, bronzed cheeks, mascara coated lashes and a nude lipstick.

The door to the bedroom faintly shuts as I step out to see a note on the bed.

Dinner?

My husband always has been one for punctuality which incentives' me to be late to everything. It drives him mad.

I walk out of the small room into a large living room the white walls being a stark contrast to the dark ones back home. Nate looks up from his phone eyeing me over once making me feel more anxious than ever. He takes large steps before standing directly in front of me, his hands immediately finding their rightful place on my waist. He leans down dangerously slow and I arch my neck slightly in order to be able to reach his lips but instead he pecks the tip of my nose before taking a step back.

He's dressed in a crisp white shirt and navy blue dress pants, his black leather shoes which he wore at the wedding completing his outfit. "Ready to step out on our first date as Mr and Mrs Kingston baby?" He coaxes sweetly, his hand already outstretched ready for me to take.

A large smile strikes my face as I take his hand and he leads me out of the door. Ready to live our new married life. . .

Which consists of a lot of Adventure. Sex. And most importantly, love.

The end.