Chapter 22

I was sharing a hotel room with Leah and we were talking about Evan, her imprint.

"Leah do you know what this means for Austin and I? I'm so scared that one of us will imprint. I don't want to lose him Lee. I can't lose him, it will kill me."

"You won't lose him. Remember the imprint only enhances and shows you what is there and anyway imprinting is supposedly extremely rare, maybe not all of us will be lucky enough to imprint."

"Sam, Quil, Jared, Alex, Callum, You and everyone is pretty sure Seth has imprinted too. The odds aren't exactly in my favour Lee."

"Yes they are. Maybe because you're both wolves you can't imprint. Maybe it's different when you're both wolves."

"Who are you and what have you done with my best friend? Because you have always been against Austin and you would usually never say this stuff in a million years." I looked at Leah and I could tell she was happy. I had never seen her this happy and I doubted if many other people who she hadn't gone to high school with had either.

"Austin makes you happy the same way Evan makes me happy, but if he hurts you again I will kill him."

"I'm glad you're happy Lee, you deserve it."

"Morning Char, Alice it's cloudy, rainy and cold just like Forks isn't it wonderful? The two of you can go outside without worrying about anything." I smiled brightly at the two of them walking into their hotel room with Leah.

Char and Alice ignored me and carried on doing what they were doing. Rude. Alice was flipping through a fashion magazine while Char was Skyping Peter on her phone. "Be ready and downstairs in twenty minutes."

When we got to the dress botique I tried on multiple dress but the one I had on now was the one. It was white and had silver embedding around the waist and in the middle of the dress where my chest is and it puffed out from my waist.

"What do you think?" I asked the girls as I walked out the changing rooms holding up the bottom of my dress.

"It's beautiful Mia." Olivia commented and I smiled at her. This was the dress for me I could tell.

Leah's dress was short and red with white lace at the top. It was a one shoulder dress and it looked beautiful on her. The other girls dresses were navy blue and floor length.
----------
As I was in New York I had agreed to meet Mason. Mason was exactly how I remembered him. Kind, funny but at the same time serious and powerful.

"Amelia, it is nice to see you alive, especially after those vampires took you."

"Not all vampires are bad Mason, some are but not all."