♫~ To Be Continued... ~♫

"

"... and if she hasn't caught up to him, she's pursuing him till this day," the grandpa finished his bedtime story, but the children had fallen asleep. The flames in the fireplace dimmed, their light casting shallow shadows. He giggled. "Should I be flattered or offended." He let out a small puff of smoke.

He took a deep breath, stretching his body. A few joints crunched, but that was alright as he was well-baked. He moved the blanket over his legs away, and his eyes glimpsed hand-made, warm socks of seven colors.

"Oh, Donut," an old cat woman called him. His red eyes trailed her buxom figure. Even if her curves weren't as visible as in her younger days, she was the most beautiful wife under the sun. "Did you tell them that old story?" She put a tray with hot tea and a sandwich on the small table next to her husband.

"You know how they begged for weeks." A wide smile plastered across his face. He took her hand and kissed it, his long beard tingled her.

A slight blush tinted her fur. Despite the wrinkles, her face shone with a smile. She picked the smallest girl and took her to the bed.

Kairo helped to carry the children into their beds, and after that, he went back to sit and enjoy the sandwich. His wife soon joined him, and they held hands. "So, what adventure should I tell them tomorrow?"

"I'm sure they'll love it anyhow." She rested her head on his shoulder. The snow behind the window covered the whole land.

#x#x#x#x#x#x#x#x#x#x#x#x#

Don't forget you can get the FREE and FULL book at many Retailers listed in ** Where to get NinRai? ** chapter. By downloading it and leaving a review, you will support me as more people will be able to discover it :-)

Only the eBook will feature Omake Bonus!