Chapter 8.

=Your PoV=

"Now you can choose the room Freddy." you said. "Hmm.. I'll take this one." he said. It was the room where Michael murdered his sister long time ago, he had told you that earlier.

"Sure?" you asked. "Sure." he answered with smile. "Well then let's clean it." you said. "Yeah." he said.

After cleaning~

"Do you want some food, I can make." you said. "R-Really? I haven't had a real food in like 7 years that would be awesome, could you really?" Freddy asked. "Yeah, of course, what would you like to eat?" you asked back.

He looked away with bit perverted smirk, then turned his head to you again. "You can choose." he said.

"Oh umm... How about (f/f)?" you asked. "Everything sounds good." he said. "Okay, I'll go now." you said. "I'll help you." he said.

"Are you sure? Can you make food?" you asked. "Yes." he answered. "How didn't I know about this?" you mumbled.

He shrugged. "Where's Michael?" you thought with voice. You and Freddy went down stairs. "Michael?" you asked.

"I'm here, Princess." he said from the living room. You blushed bit by the nickname. "We'll make some food, you want too?" you asked. "Yeah, sure. I'll help you." Michael answered.

You three walked in the kitchen. "So what we'll make?" Michael asked. "(F/f)." Freddy said.

"Oh, I like that too." he said. "Aw." you said. He gave small kiss with his mask on to your cheeck.

Freddy felt jealous at that point. You kissed Michael's masked cheeck. "Now let's get into work." you said with smile.

After making food and ating it~

=Freddy's PoV=

"Hey (Y/n)?" I asked. "Yeah?" she asked back. "Do you want to help me with something?" he asked. "Yeah, sure." she said.

I can tell Michael was jealous by the way he looked at me. "Let's go then." I said with smirking to Michael.

We went into my room with (Y/n). "So, what do you have in your mind?" she asked. "Well, you see I have some kind of sleeping problem." I said.

"Eh? But you are dream demon." she said. "Yes, I am. But I live so long in dream land.. I'm bit scared to go to sleep again.." I mumbled.

"Aww, You don't need to, I can read fairy tales for you." she said with super kind AND beautiful smile.

"What, You can?" I said with sparkles on my eyes. "Yeah of course." she said. "My mother never did.." I mumbled.

"She didn't? Oh my god Freddy, that's so sad! I'll read those for you." she said. 'Gosh, she's so cute!'.

"Thank you, (Y/n)." I said and gave her a hug. "Aw Freddy." she said. When we were talking about weather, Michael walked in.

"Hello Michael!" (Y/n) said. He nodded. "Are you two bored?" (Y/n) asked. Michael nodded again as I said "Bit.". I wasn't bored to talk with (Y/n), but when Michael appeard.. Yeah, bit was a good word.

"Well we can play something." she said with smile. "What?" I asked. "Um, truth or dare, or spinning bottle or something." she said.

"I'm in." I said at the same time as Michael did. "Well then, let's go." she said. We followed her in the living room. "Which first?" she asked.

"Truth or dare." I said. "Alright." she said. "Who's first?" I asked. "I can." (Y/n) said. "Okay, sweet-face. Truth or dare?" I asked. "Hm, dare." she said.

'Ooh! What should I dare her? Maybe to kiss me. Or to give me lap dance. Hm, no she would think that I am a full pervert.. Maybe just...' "Go change your clothes to a swimming suit." I said. She blushed lightly.

=Michael PoV=

'Did he really do that? Good dare in deed, but that's something what that pervert shouldn't see about her, or maybe I'm over protective.'.

She came back with (f/c) one-pieced swimming suit. 'Oh fuck. She's sexy... I would like to see more... No Michael, you are as perverted as Freddy! Stop it.'.

Freddy whistled. I gave him a glare. He smirked to me AGAIN! I wanted to threw him away from the house but (Y/n) wanted him here so I can't.

"Next." she said. "I can." I said. "Well truth or dare Michael?" (Y/n) asked. "...Truth." I said.

"Hm... Why didn't you kill me when we first time met?" she asked. "Oh, I thought you were pretty.." I mumbled. "Aw." she said. "My turn." Freddy said.

"Oh well, truth or dare, Freddy?" (Y/n) said with smile. "Dare." he answered.
'Go fuck yourself..'.

=Your PoV=

"My turn." Freddy said. "Oh Well, truth or dare, Freddy?" you asked with kind smile.

"Dare." he answered. "Let me have your fedora for the rest of the day." you said. "Fine.." he said.

He gave his fedora to you. "Thanks." you said with small smile. You put it on your head. "Hm. Looks pretty good on you.." he mumbled.

"My turn!" you said. "Truth or dare?" Michael asked. "Truth." you said. "Are you a virgin?" Freddy asked. You blushed crimson red.

"S-stupid.. What do you think?" you asked sarcasrically. Freddy was also bit red. "Well um.. It would be very rude if I expected you to virgin but you weren't, right?" he asked.

"Well kinda.. Yeah that would. I'm virgin, of course." you said. He nodded slowly. "My turn." Michael said.

"Which?" you asked. "Dare." he said. "Hm.. Give your jump suit to me for a hour." you said with smile.

He groaned and gave it to you. He had black t-shirt and grey shorts under it. AND he was super muscular. You put the jump suit on. It was way too big for you, thought you were still chubby.

"Freddy?" you asked. "Well, truth." he said. "Hm... Are you a bit pervert?" you asked. "Who me? Yeah." he said with smirk.

"Okay let's change to spinning bottle." you said. "Alright." Michael said. "Okay. The rules are, when I spin, I'll kiss the one of you it lands, if you spin each other, the one who it lands takes one cloth off, and if it lands to me, I'll kiss the one who spinned it." you said.

Michael nodded and Freddy gave you a smirk. "It's my turn so.." you took an empty water bottle from nowhere and spinned it.

It landed on Michael. "Awe, You want to take the mask of or?" you asked. He shook his head and pressed his lips against his masked ones.

To be continued ===>