Grenade

Leo: "Again I'm sorry Ginger you're a great guy,but I can't be you're friend."

Ginger: "I know it's just." *Grabs Leo's hands* "Wouldn't you like to be friends?"

Leo: "I-"

Alice: *Grabs Leo by the hair and drags him away*

Ginger: "HEY!! YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO DO THAT TO HIM!!!"

Leo: "Let it go Ginger........"

Ginger: "I-....."

---
----
-----

Alice: *throws Leo in the closet and locks it* "You know I'm only doing this for your own good Kin."

Leo: "Please don't call me that...."

Alice: "Whatever." *Walks away*

---
----
-----

Ginger: "Why do you put up with it Leo?"

Leo: "Cause I know she's only doing it because she loves me."

Ginger: "NO SHE DOESN'T!!!"

Leo: *jumps*

Ginger: "My sister said the same thing only for her to end up trying to kill me."

Leo: "I know she really doesn't love me....."

Ginger: "Then why-"

Leo: "BECAUSE I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR HER!!!" *gets up and runs away*

---
----
-----
Alice: *Pulling Leo's hair and yelling at him*

Leo: "......"

Cie: *grabs him and yells at Alice before taking Leo to his room.* "Leo please be honest with me. Why put up with it?"

Leo: "Easy come, easy go. That's just how you live. Oh take, take, take it all but she never gave."

Had your eyes wide open.

Why were they open?
Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash.
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever ask.

Cie: *pats his back* "Leo-"

Leo: "'Cause what you don't understand is. I'd catch a grenade for her! (yeah yeah). Throw my head on a blade for her! (yeah yeah). I'd jump in front of a train for her!(yeah yeah). You know I'd do anything for her! (yeah yeah)Oh whoa oh. I would go through all this pain! Take a bullet straight through my brain! Yes I would die for her baby."

Cie: "But she won't do the same

No no no no."

Leo: *leaves*

---
----
-----
Alice: *hitting Leo*

Leo: 'Black, black, black and blue
Beat me {til I'm numb}'

Ginger: *grabs Leo* "Tell the devil I said hey when you get back to where you're from!Mad woman, bad woman that's just what you are!"

Alice: *walks away*
---
Y

eah you'll smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car
Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did.

Leo: "Gave her all I had and she tossed it in the trash. She tossed it in the trash, she did. To give me all her love is all I ever ask."

Ginger: "Leo I ca-"

Leo: "'Cause what you don't understand is. I'd catch a grenade for her! (yeah yeah). Throw my head on a blade for her! (yeah yeah). I'd jump in front of a train for her! (yeah yeah). You know I'd do anything for her! (yeah yeah).Oh whoa oh. I would go through all this pain!! Take a bullet straight through my brain!! Yes I would die for her baby!!"

Ginger: "But she won't do the same."

Leo: "......."

---
/

In Leo's room./
/With Leo and Yarrow/

Leo: "If my body was on fire. Ooh she'd watch me burn down in flames. She said she love me, she's a liar! 'Cause she never ever, ever did!!" *Starts crying*

Yarrow: *hugs him* "But darling you'd still catch a grenade for her. (yeah yeah). Throw your head on a blade for her (yeah yeah)."

Leo: "I'd jump in front of a train for her! (yeah yeah). You know I'd do anything for her!!! (yeah yeah)."

Yarrow: "You'd would go through all this pain.

Leo: "Take a bullet straight through my brain!! Yes I would die for her, baby!!!"

Yarrow: "But you won't do the same."

---
----
-----

I'm not crying you're crying!!!! Idk I have a headcanon that Yarrow and Leo are best friends but they don't know it. Since Leo can't have friends and Yarrow only hangs out with Opel or something.

Yarrow belongs to 1pointed2u

Ginger belongs to just_that_one_nobody