I Am NOT In Denial

HAZEL'S POV * Click Pic of Hazel*

It's been a week since Destiny burst my bubble and told me I was two seconds away from playing basketball or soft ball and shaving one side of my hair off.

Okay no. She didn't say all that but I felt it. It stung.

As you probably guessed I don't have any 'friends' at my school , don't get me wrong I have people I talk to during school but I don't do sleep overs, talking on the phone, going to the movies. All these people around me are fake.  Fake and desperate to be something they aren't.

Mya my class 'buddy' or whatever scooted into the desk beside me enthusiastically.

Mya: Hazel!

I tried to ignore her since my headphones were in. 

Mya: Haaaazzzzeeellll *she cooed as she poked my side multiple times*

Hazel: oh my god. *glares at Mya*

Mya: sorry ! *she giggled sheepishly* I wanted to know if you got invited to the HUUUUGGGGGEEEE slumber party this weekend at Destinys house!?

Hazel: ughhh thank god no. No I did not

Mya: Hazel you have to go it's going to be huge , they are going to have a snack table. I asked to confirm and yes, yes they are going to have the crockpot meatballs and little weenies ! I loooovvveee those.

Hazel: *rolls eyes* you know she's fake as fuck she doesn't even talk to you why would she invite you ?

Mya: honestly I don't even care all I know is the snack bar is going to be lit and she hired someone to give us all manis and pedis *squeals quietly*

Hazel: *scoffs* you better hope she doesn't start up truth or dare and make you strip and run around her block for her amusement.

Mya: ughhh I don't even care she's just so pretty and chilllllll I hope some rubs off on me

Hazel: don't be desperate she's not that cute anyway...

Okay I lied . Destiny is beautiful and I hate it. I hate her deep flawless Caramel skin, I hate her beautiful pearly white smile, I hate her perfect thick in all the right places body. I hate that she always smells so fucking good.

Clearly she is the fucking worst.

Mya: so you're telling me you wouldn't go even if she invited you?

Hazel: probably not , that's not my scene. I haven't been to a sleepover since tweety bird pajamas were cool

Mya: weeelllll lucky you they are coming back into style for teens

Hazel: *face palms*

Mya: plussss if you don't go who's going to help me stand up to them if they do try to play me ?

Hazel *sighs* it doesn't even matter she's not going to invite me. She thinks I'm a raging lesbian. She can't have me at her party, I might grab a boob or start talking about equality. Oh and don't get me started on explaining how many sexuality's there are *i said sarcastically*

Mya: *gasps* so you are finally coming out !?!

Hazel: wwoooowwwww, no. I'm not gay, and I'm also not talking to you for the rest of this class period.

I quickly stuffed my headphones back into my ears, before she could saying anything to make me want to punch her anymore then I already did.

Why the hell does everybody think I'm gay? Do they all know something I don't know ?