chapter 1

Ruby ran her fingers through his fluffy hair and yanked his head back as he gasped out of surprise. "Please..." He begged. Ruby grips on his hair a little tighter and said, "Please what?" She looked down at him and smirked knowing that she had him helpless. Just how she likes it. "Please punish me, mistress." Ruby chuckled as she commands him to get on all fours. She gets behind him and lubes up her red strap-on. She pushes his head down and slides inside of him quickly. "Fuck Mistress!!..."

A year earlier...

Ruby's POV
Here I am. Sitting at this desk at this damn library. This job can be so boring. I'm only here because of my parents. They believe I should have this job because I seem to love it. Which I do. But it's for a whole different reason. It's the boys that come here. Or as I like to call them, my subs.

You see, I have a strong weakness for nerds. I know it's very stereotypical for nerds to be in libraries, but it's easier to find them here. I love them all the same. Quiet, shy, intelligent, adorable, and submissive. Submissive men are just so sexy. They look at women as if they are everything to them. They will be willing to do whatever you say.

Men these days just make me sick. All of them will assume that you'll sink to your knees and pleasure them automatically. But that's not who I am. I'm a straight alpha female. I'm always in control. Always.

End of POV

Ruby swivels around her chair as she chews on the eraser of her pencil. She's wearing a tight red blouse, a black pencil skirt, and red pumps. She softly groans out of frustration already tired from work. But then someone approaches her.

"Hi. E-excuse me ma'am." the voice said.

Ruby swings her chair around to face this person and she was almost at a loss for words. It was a very handsome man. Plaid shirt, khakis, cute glasses, sneakers and he had some books clutched in his arms.

"Yes. How can I help you?" Ruby said.

"I-I would like to check out these books please," he said.

His stuttering made Ruby want to grab him by his shirt and just kiss him roughly, but she had to keep her composure.

"Sure thing," Ruby said.

Ruby takes the books from him and proceeds to check them out. She hands them back to him.

"Here you are!" Ruby said.

"Thank you, Miss...."

"Ruby. Miss Ruby," she said.

"Thank you, Miss Ruby. You have a nice day," he said as he walks out.

Ruby keeps her glance on him while biting her lip as he leaves.

TIME SKIP

After work, she decides to have a few drinks at a bar with her best friend, Alexa. She's a feisty woman like her. Latina woman, black hair, green eyes, about 5'6 and loves to party. Alexa knows everything about Ruby....except her dominatrix lifestyle.

"So, what's up girl? How was work?" Alexa asked. She was already a bit tipsy at this point.

"Oh, you know. The usual. Ain't nothing special." Ruby said.