Chapter 10

A/N: Imma cry, dudes. We're at 5.25K reads when only two chapters ago we were at 2.7. I'm so damn happy right now. Feel bad that this is a kinda sad chapter so I'll give you some fluff. (It was originally gonna be extremely depressing)

This sickening state continued on throughout the day and I had managed to lie to everyone, saying that I was fine.

Until the end of the day, when I was pouring for Tamaki's guests, I had spilt tea on accident and began bawling.

Dumbass, such a klutz.

My head was ringing with insults as I choked on my tears.

The ladies were panicking as everyone stared at us with concern.

" 'M sorry. " I hiccuped, shoulders shaking, "Mad!"

"K-Kazuki, it's okay, " Tamaki blubbered out, "No one's mad at you."

He's lying to me. He's mad at me. They're all mad at me. I messed up. I'm so dumb.

The hiccups stopped momentarily as I felt a hand on my back.

Looking up, I met the eyes of Kyoya, whose hand rubbed in circles.

Is he mad at me too?

He led me to the couch, setting me down and kneeled in front of me, hand on my thigh.

"Did you take a different medicine?" He inquired and I nodded softly through the tears.

He wiped away the tears with his thumb as Haruhi gave him my pills.

He sighed, rubbing his temples, "This is an experimental prescription, knowing for causing intense mood swings, stages of depression and paranoia. "

He sat on the couch next to me, pulling me to his chest, whispering assuraning words to me, "I'll get you off this and check to see if we have anything that could help you. "

A few hiccups escaped my throat as I nodded, "T-thank you..."

He didn't reply, running his fingers through my hair,  humming a soft tune.

Though quieter now, the club continued with me leaned into Kyoya side.

The effects of the medication weared off halfway through the club hours while I played with Kyoya's fingers.

"Feel better!" I chirped happily, hugging him.

He sighed with the smallest. barely noticable smile,"Good. "

I then began laughing because of how happy I was all of a sudden.

Haruhi walked over, giving me a lollipop while patting my head, "I'll tell Dad that the medicine wasn't any good."

Birthday Cake.

I nodded, nuzzling into Kyoya's arm even further, finally able to properly  enjoy his caring side.

His fingers laced themselves through my hair, carefully undoing the stray knots.

I soon fell asleep feeling light as the feather and the dread wasn't anywhere near me with Kyoya's arm around me, protecting me.

My knight winding a sword in the shape of a pen and a shield like a black notebook.