O no hide

THEY CANT KNOW
🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Oliver Pro:

I decide to skip with cooper today Oh did I forget to mention he's my secret boyfriend I haven't told anyone we've been going out for a year now almost 2 after Alice broke up with me cooper came over to comfort me and we got farther then we expected one thing led to another and we made out for hours.

      We were making out on my bed when I heard something down stares " Greg I'm telling you he's home we're else would he be mom said "shit their home cooper hide in the closet" Ok ok ok I'm going cooper said I lad down and acted like I was sick my mom and dad came in and asked why I was home I told I wasn't feeling well mom said you're grounded.

    What that's not fair I was going on a —— I was going to hang out with cooper tomorrow I yell I almost slipped up mom said to bad you shouldn't have skipped school today I sigh ok sorry I won't do it again good my mom said my dad nodded. They walked out and I waited to hear their door close I giggled cooper laughed can I come out now he whispered I whispered yes good he said.

    He grad my waist I put my arms around his neck and giggled did I do good he nodded yes you did great baby I smiled I'm so lucky to have him as a boyfriend he started to kiss my neck I moaned "cooper my parents are home" then we will be quit we got on the bed and giggled something I didn't expect was for Anna-cat to come in I looked at her and paled I ran at her and grabbed her before she could run to mom you can't tell a soul, ok she nodded and ran out.

Time skip 1 hour ——————————————;)

Cooper left a little bit ago mom yelled diners ready shit I walked down grabbed my plate mom ask so Anna-cat how was your day she said the one thing I told her not to say Oliver was kissing a boy in his room. The room was silent she covered her mouth no I wasn't I defended yes you did you were kissing cooper no I wasn't I yell Taylor said something that I will never forgive her for Oliver you're a fag I started to tear up she looked at me and paled I got up Taylor said I didn't mean it Oliver wait I ran to coppers crying.

Katie's Pro:

Anna-cat that wasn't your secret to tell this is probably why he didn't want to tell us looking at Taylor. I didn't mean to to say it slipped out we have to look for him Anna-cat said no give him time.

Skip next morning —————————————:(

Crap we fell asleep I got up remembering everything shit I cursed I walked up the stairs hoping Oliver was there but he wasn't I ran down stares everybody up I yell get ready for school Taylor and Anna-cat nodded Greg get ready for work and take the girls to school I'll call cooper to see if Oliver's there he nodded he yelled let's go I'm taking you to school today they ran down they were about to say something but I said I don't want to hear it go to school they looked down and said ok.

     I called cooper and he said Oliver was with him but it was best to let him be I understood and said ok and I decide to meet up with Doris and Angela. Hey girl what's wrong Doris said I gave Angela 20$ and said you were right she laughed and said on which bet Oliver's gay she looked at me but stop when she saw my mood Doris said is it that bad you had to give angle money I sighed no Taylor called Oliver the f word they looked disappointed no not Taylor angle said looking disappointed yes Taylor Anna-cat couldn't keep the one secret he asked her to keep it was an important one at that they nodded.