Hot and steamy

Oliver Pro:

Everyone was out for the next three days Anna-cat was with friends so was Taylor's mom and were on a getaway and I was home alone so-called copper told him we had 3 days to our selves hang up and came over as quickly as he could.

I heard the doorbell ring and opened it to see him grinning I smiled at him letting him in we have 3 whole days to our self what should we do first I squealed he laughed closing the front door before pulling me close I know somethings we could do he said smiling cheekily and slowly started kissing my neck and sucking on it I moaned he pushed me to the closest wall and said the jump in a deep voice I nodded doing as I was told he held me while I wrapped my legs around his waist he started up the stairs wear he laid me on the bed before he slowly unbuttoned my shirt and I doing the same to him in a matter of minutes we were naked he slowly stared kissing my chest before sucking on my nipples.

He grabbed the lube that was on the side of my bed before coating his fingers and pushing into me as gentle as he could I gasped he twisted my nipples I cried out he kissed my neck relax baby it's alright he said softly I nodded grabbing my silk sheets tightly after minutes of stretching and teasing he lined himself with my entrance ready he asked breathlessly I nodded he pushed in and I cried out in pleasure rapping my limbs around him he slowly started to move to pick up speed in every push he did after a little while we hit climax before going to sleep.

(Smut over I tried my best)

Next mourning

"Oliver what are you doing" I heard it kinda sound like my mom "OLIVER" I shot I turn and low and behold my mother and father stander their MOM DAD I thought you guys were out of town for three days I said as I pulled the sheet up over my chest "well your father and I's Hotel meat up our nights so we stayed one night and stop changing they subject did you to have sex last night" "n-no off course, not I said", well it kinda looks like you did dad said ok so what if we did will two please get out of my room and let me wake up my boyfriend let us get ready and then we can talk about this please I said they nodded leaving the room

Oliver-Oliver oliverrrrrrr wake-up baby I opened my eyes "it was all a dream what the hell it felt so real I said", baby you ok copper said worriedly towards me.