Idea 1

So, I had this idea of triplets, normal „ordinary" human triplets, who are mates to some of the Volturi.

I'm not quite sure which one of the Volturi yet, but Caius or Aro will definitely be one of them. It will be either 1:1 or maybe even 1:m.

Some things I already know about the triplets. So here the Info about them that I already determined(Is that correct written?):
Oldest:
The oldest of the triplets is called Nalani Grace. She has the power to kick fire (Like Zuko from Avatar when he kicks fire from his feets). Her secondary Power will be Geokinesis (kind of like Toph in Avatar).

Middle:
The middle "triplet" is called Naya Felicia. She has the Power to control and manipulate already existing fire with her hands. The secondary Power she has will pobably be something along the lines of Aerokinesis (manipulate the air, wind and gas)

Youngest:
The youngest name is Namara Euphemia and she will be the one that is mates to at least one of the kings or maybe even all of them. She has the Power to quite literally spit fire. Like the red ones in the darkest Minds (which was by the way my inspiration for the fire powers) but without the whole „I have red glowing cheeks and eyes" thing. Also she will either have the power to foresee their (her's and her two triplets) future or the Power of Umbrakinesis. Last but most definitely not least, the actress who she will be played by. I'm quite sure it will be Emilia Clarke with the whole Daenerys look, but I'm still not completely sure of that idea.

Family:
They have an older sister called Lillian. Lillian is 3 years older and she is completely normal with no gifts or something like that.

So yeah. Please tell me what you think and if I should write this story. Also ideas for the potential storyline are appreciated. And don't worry, the cover is only temporary and will be changed later.