20. Cara

To be honest I am just so fucking tired today to get up. When I looked at the time, it was already one o'clock in the afternoon. Alex went to work before I could even wake up. She is all caught up with her works making her all stressed out.

Well, I don't blame her because I am too. Although I haven't been working lately, I am still feeling tired with these shits we're dealing. Alex and I have been into a trouble.

The board is making us to do something what we don't want: taking over the planet by ruling.

And they're actually training us how to run the fucking planet.

That makes me and Alex crazy. And none of the people has known about it accept the board members.

I go straight to Alex's workshop because I really can't be at home at this hour. I don't wanna be at the campus and the hospital because I really don't want my students, mentors and even my workmates to ask where I have been missing.

And most of all, I really don't wanna bump into Drew because she really wanted to see me to explain everything. But I just can't do that at the moment because like I said, Alex and I don't have the fucking time.

Well maybe I am just a bit exaggerating. We actually do have time but we just choose not to, so yeah.

By the time I hit Alex's workshop, I'm a bit surprised she's not even there. The lights are off and the air-conditioner doesn't even switched on.

But I just saw her bike is parked at the back.

I close the door and make my way to her office upstairs. Oh. Alex' has both office and workshop of her own so, don't get confused.

When I am about to reach her door, my instinct was right. Alex is there because the lamps are on and I can hear some music behind the close door. Automatically, in my head, I know what she's doing inside.

I open the door slowly and shut it right after, locking it behind me. I smile when I see a little kid playing in the corner with her toys.

She must be here.

Alex office is a bit huge. It actually has two separate rooms in it. One is like a living room with sofas and tables for waiting and meeting and the other is her actual office with computer, papers and drafts. There is also a mini bar hidden at the back near her shelves for making coffees with a sink, water dispenser and a fridge.

Alex never used the coffee machine for herself.

And also, her office has a shower and a locker on her own.

I still don't fucking know why Alex keep saying she has a very small office.

Well, it is true that she has small office. It is because the room is filled with waiting room, a mini bar and a shower, making it smaller. That's how she explained it to me.

That's why I go here. I can linger here because she has everything.

I walk to the closed translucent door and open it right away just to see Sarah is half naked, with unbuttoned blouse, locking lips with Alex. They both are making out on a chair with Sarah on top of Alex.

"Fuck. What the hell?!" I hear Sarah pouts as I continue walking straight to the sink. I don't dare to look at them because my eyes are actually noticing panties, bras and a skirt scattered on the floor.

"Don't fucking mind me," I say without looking. "I fucking don't care what you do. I just need to get a coffee and a towel for your kid there."

I don't hear a voice when make my coffee. Then when it is done, I grab a clean towel and show myself a way out.