C H A P T E R • 12

■ • ■ • ■

"Do you mind me asking how I won?" I asked, gasping when he continued to walk through the narrow halls, away from the men that were eating around the table.

"I feel like telling them off in a way where you were insulting them in the most professional way I've ever seen, it deserves a win. Plus, I may or may not have jizzed after palming myself through my pants."

I rolled my eyes but they snapped open when he began to sneak his hand up my thigh as we slowed our walking. He opened a door and glanced in it before pulling me inside, closing it behind him.

"And you just stood up and walked out of the room with a patch at your crotch?" I asked, chuckling, yelping when he threw me on the bed.

"Yup."

I moaned when he moved his hand to the area under my dress, pressing a button on his phone. Immediately, strong vibration currents ran through my body and I let out a pleasurable cry, arching my body off the bed.

"Now I don't have to touch it," he said, pulling me to the edge of the bed and lifting my dress over my hips. I whimpered as he ran a knuckle over my dripping centre, humming at the desperate whine that left my lips as I pushed my hips closer to him.

"Patience, princesa," he murmured, holding my hips down and pressing small kisses up my inner thigh. The vibrations continued to tremor through me with force and I could feel my clit throbbing as he blew against it, drenched in my own juices.

"Gabriel," I groaned, trying to push my hips up again. It was useless because Gabriel held them down, looking up at me and slowly opening his mouth and wrapping his lips around my clit. "Ahh!"

He grinned, using his tongue to flick it. My body shivered and I held his thick hair in my hands, pressing him closer as he sucked my clit roughly, moving one of his hands to my entrance where the intense vibrations were being sent off.

"You're dripping," he mumbled with a smirk, moving his tongue down my thigh to lick up my juices. I shifted with need for his tongue against me, moaning as he sucked on my thigh.

"Gabriel, please," I whimpered, only to cry out with relief when he focused on my clit, sucking and licking while his fingers ran up and down my slit.

Up, down, up, down, lick, suck. Repeat.

When he pressed his fingers inside, my body writhed and I moaned loudly, my mouth falling open as he pressed the vibrating bullet deeper inside of me, pressing roughly as he finger-fucked me.

The vibrations inside of me only grew more intense as he curled his fingers inside of me while playing with my clit with his tongue.

"I can already tell how close you are," he groaned out, lapping my juices up while sucking my clit roughly, angling his fingers in a way that every time he nudged the bullet, it sent a shock of arousal through me that caused me to shake.

"Are you going to come in my mouth?" He mumbled, moving his fingers inside of me. I nodded with a gasp, biting my lip harshly as he took the bullet out swiftly. A shiver passed through my body and I inhaled sharply, my eyes widening when he pressed it to my clit, rubbing it slowly.

Gabriel's tongue travelled to my weeping entrance, caressing just outside of it before dipping inside for a taste.

"Oh," I mewled as he ran his tongue along my inner walls slowly, pressing harder against my clit with the intense mini-vibrator.