18. Second violin

"No, no, no, no!", Brett mumbles before letting out a loud moan.
Eddy just passed his tongue down Brett's belly bottom.

Both stared at each other in surprise, feeling a wave of heat running inside.

Brett is laying down, with his chest naked and his cheeks burning.

“Are you sure?”, Eddy asks with a devious smirk, before returning to his labor. Shit. I'm trapped

"We ...", Brett whispers fighting another moan, "We need to record today remember?"

But Eddy just whispers "yes" with out stopping. Brett fights, taking his lover by the head, but Eddy takes that as an invitation to keep going.

"Ok, I'll hurry up", he says licking his lips.
He lifts Brett from the waist and carries him to the bed.

"What are you doing?!”, Brett screams before his mouth gets shut down with a deep kiss.
“I said not ... now", Brett mumbles as Eddy sits down on the bed, with Brett on top of him.

“I'll be gentle”, Eddy whispers on his ear before letting out a giggle that makes Brett panics again.

"I don't believe you", Brett complains, sinking his head on Eddy's neck, surrending.

Eddy takes Brett's shirt off slowly, caressing the skin on his waist and shoulders, and kissing him between movements.
They stay quiet for a long time.

Just heavy breathing and the
sound of lips touching is audible, as Eddy pulls Brett's pants off slowly, enjoying the touch of his tighs and the softness of his skin.

“This is amazing”, Eddy whispers when he discovers Brett's growing bulge inside his white underpants. “I made this", he giggles licking Brett's ear and pulling him closer.

“It’s not the first time you see me”, Brett mumbles embarrassed, closing his eyes on pleasure, and hiding his head on Eddy's shoulder.

It's the first time I'm on charge”, he answers sliding his hands inside Brett's underwear.

Brett holds his breath for a second. The cold fingers of Eddy starts stroking all around his hips.
When suddenly a finger approaches near the "magic" area, making Brett flinch.

Ah!

"Feels weird!", he complains. "No, no, no", he says trying to pull away Eddy, when he suddenly gets kissed again. A kiss deeper than the ones before, that makes him dizzy and lose strength to keep fighting.

His arms, now starts clinging on Eddy's back. As the kiss deepens, he hears a weird sound. And then a cold finger takes Brett's breath away for an instant.

"Wait-!", Brett tries to hold a scream. Eyes fixed on Eddy.

"It's a bit cold", Eddy whispers kissing Brett's chin, "but I'll warm it in a second, babe.", he giggles before moving his finger inside him.
"Are you ok?", he asks smiling.

Brett can't speak for a second. He tries to assimilate the mix of pleasure and pain running across his spine. All combined with the sweet taste of Eddy on his lips.

"It ...", he begins, "hurt-s", he manages to say, before a moan scapes. He quickly covers his mouth with a hand, embarrassed. But it's too late.

"Oh, I'm sorry", Eddy smirks, "Then I'll stop immediate-"

“No!”, Brett whispers with his face burning red. "Please ... don't", he whispers even lower.

“What?”, Eddy says caressing his waist. "I didn't hear you, Bretty"
Brett flinches as Eddy's finger moves, deepening.

“Don’t make me say it”, Brett pleads, feeling his feet flexing on pleasure, and how his eyes closes violently.

“Say what, babe?”, Eddy asks trying not to laugh. He's having so much fun. "Maybe if you speak a bit louder ...", he teases.

No. Please. This is so embarrassing.

"I-I like it", Brett whispers. His voice is barely audible. "Please don't ... stop", he says before kissing Eddy on the lips.

Done", Eddy says smiling, before pushing Brett down to bed.

“You’re a natural, Brett", Eddy says tightening the embrace under the sheets, and taking a deep breath of Brett's scent.

"I hate you", Brett whims.

"No you don't", Eddy Giggles. "I remember you moaning 'I love you' loud and clea-".

But a hand covers his mouth before he finishes speaking, and a furious blushed face stares at him. Mouth pouting.
But instead of provoking him fear, it makes Eddy blurts in laughter.

“You're so cute, Brett!”, he screams hugging him tight again, and covering him on kisses.

“No!”, Brett laughs trying to scape from his arms. "Ok, ok!", he finally screams. “I forgive you”, he says smiling with his eyes shining.

“Of course you do. You love me”, Eddy teases.
“Oh, I'm not so sure. Do you even practice?”, Brett giggles.
40 hours a day. Just for you, babe", Eddy says winking.

And both starts laughing out loud, feet touching under the sheets. After a while, Brett turns to see him quietly.

You know...”, Brett asks a couple of minutes after with a serious face. “I dreamed of this conversations so many nights”, he touches Eddy's chin with a finger, and smiles. “I felt like all of the words I had for you were stocked under my belly. Making me hard to breath ... and talk. ” Eddy's eyes turns serious, while listening to his lover.
But now, It feels so light ... and clear”, he says opening wide his eyes, amazed by his own words and the beautiful darkness of Eddy's eyes.
“It feels like I can finally hear all of the sounds around me harmoniously. And the sound...it's beautiful”.
His eyes brighter, and his cheeks tainted pink. He sighs.

Well, that's all”, he laughs nervously, “At least all I dare to say out loud”.

Eddy stares at his pretty face, and smiles. He takes Brett's hair off his face. He loves Brett's cute face without glasses. How he can stares at his eyes directly, and sinks inside his warm sight, with no barriers.

Brett”, he begins, and Brett raises his eyebrows and smirks. Both staring in to each others eyes longing and sweet.

“Eddy?”, he answers, making him laugh again, trying to scape from the cheesy moment he just created before.

“I love you”, he finally lets out. It's almost a sigh. An air mixed of warm feelings, that lingers around Brett's face and makes the room brighter.

“I love you too, Eddy”, he replies, unable to take his eyes off of him and feeling his hands touching under the blankets. Fingers interlinking softly.

Now, let's go. We need to film!” 

***
18/20 chapters.
Almost reaching the end.
Thank you :)