Welcome Back

{Before we can start I want to say is this chapter is longer so hehe hehehe hehehe I have a lot of time before Death....... Kill me}

Tom POV

I woke up... I'm locked in chains. Wow not surprised. I knew Tord is going to do that what's even the point. Of course I didn't do anything because I've been here in this same spot and that's not surprising... Then I saw Moonlight... I was surprised. He look very tired. I feel like he just got raped. A lot of claw marks. Isn't he a demon? Maybe he is but a demon that can feel. Just like me. He started to walk towards me. I didn't say anything. He didn't say anything. We both didn't say anything. He stopped walking towards at me. He started to look at me. I looked at him.... After a while. I heard the door knock. Moonlight was going to the darkness and I sit there like it was nothing. The door open slowly like a turtle. The light peek tho my 'eyes' and saw........ Two horns.... Tall man. With a coat. The color...... Blue and Red......

That smile

That smile...... Make me sick... I didn't like it. I saw Moonlight scared..... Should I be scared? His explosion mark.... Still there.... Wow nothing changed. I remember his "death".

 I remember his "death"

Nope not that one.....

Hehehe I was so bad ass

Hehehe I was so bad ass. anyways. He still kept smiling. His eyes is widening. He look like a psychopath trying to kill me then the silence broke.

"Hello min kjære"

"What do you want from me?! M-"

"TOM SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I sit in silence.. I was scared.... Then Tord was walking towards me. Then stopped. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the chains. He looked at me dead in the eyes... Not a smile... Only serious. He pinned me. I was ready for anything sexual he always does. But he didn't. He grab my arm and we left the dungeon. I didn't want this.... We came to our old room.... It was still the same..... I started to look around has anything changed. Nope. Still the same. The door closed and he locked it..... From the outside and he can also locked it from the inside. I see a note. I started to read the note.

Dear min fremtidige ektemann Tom,

I was mad at you for leaving me for 2 months. I was out of control when you left. But you here now. And this time I won't go on easy on you. You betrayed me. You had your chance. And you failed. I'm not surprised that you came here. I think your still probably scared.. I know everything Tom. Don't you forget it. I don't think I can forgive you. But you can try. Then our friendship began. Yay I so happy that I can see you again! And tell Edd that your fine. If they come to get you. Your friends will surely be dead. I'll see you TOMorrow. Jeg elsker deg.

                              kjærlighet,
                                                  Tord

If only I knew Norwegian. Oh well I'm going to translate that..... Nah.... I'mma text Tord.

Tom=Bold
Tord=underlined

Hey Tord

What is it Tom?

Are you still mad at me?

Did you read the note?

Yes

There's your answer. Can't talk right now min kjære.

What's min kjære?

Can't talk min kjære. Tomorrow okay?

Okay.....

Well I got nothing to do... Then I saw SUSAN! There's a note on it.

Dear Thomas,

I know you just got bored. So before the house was exploded I got your Susan and brought it with me. I also have your Tomee bear. You get that tomorrow. Have fun! Jeg elsker deg

                                  Kjærlighet,
                                                       Tord

I got tired so I slept. It was morning I woke up. Then I heard someone.

"Welcome Back Thomas..... "