Prologue/Chapter 1

I woke up...it's just all a dream..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person pov:

"Yow fatass wakeup!" Kriesha,shaking Y/N up but stopped seeing her best friend in tears.

Worried about her bff,she pinch Y/N's nose.And finally the latter woke up,still crying.

"It's just a dream.." Y/N darkly chuckled before wiping her tears.

'I guess it's worth for my tears' She thought.

Kriesha look at her full of confusion mixed of worried expression."Are you ok Y/N?"She asked the latter and sit besides her.

Y/N shakes her head "Of course I'm ok!" She cheerfully say,hiding her pain.

Kriesha pat her cheeks "Well ok then,dress up we will be late for work" Y/N muttered a small 'Ok' before slowly walked to her bathroom

'I know she's not ok,i wish this gift will cheer her up'

Y/N's pov:
Sitting in the bathtub,leaning against the wall while listening to Twice new M/V 'Feel Special' makes me feel more sad.

I wish i didn't woke up and stay in my own dream,Jihyo is near to kiss me!

Ugh!Is that a Nightmare or what!?

Having your idol as a brother,lover,friends is the best thing i ever dreamed.But again it's just a freaking dream!

*Knock Knock*

"Y/N FASTER!" I heard Kriesha shout.

I deeply sigh before standing and wrapping myself in a towel.

I opened the bathroom door and close it,changing to my everyday outfit and put my Nike shoes before running down to kitchen taking a one piece of bacon and put it on my mouth.

I heard a car engine being start,so i head outside,opening the shotgun door and sit.

"Let's go" I coldly said,She start to drive..A long ass ride.

Time skip

Finally we're here,i step out of the car and start walking to the entrance without waiting for Kriesha.

"Hey!Wait up Y/N" I heard Kriesha yell but i ignore it and continue walking.

Im still salty about my dream!

I open the door and walk straight to the locker room,putting my apron.Im working as a waitress on TwiceCafe.Even the name is torturing me~

I heard the bell ring,i took a peek and saw a girl?i don't know they have a mask and Hoody.

I walked to the counter,where the f is Kriesha?

"What's your order ma'am?" I asked her,She seem a little taken back before pulling her hoody down.

"Two Minaricano please" I nod "is that all ma'am?" She nod

"That's a $4.75 ma'am" She handed me the money and i take it.

"Please tell me your name Ma'am?"

"Mina" I stiffen a little bit before shaking it off,maybe im delusional.

I write her name down "ok Ma'am Mina,please wait for your order" I bow and head to one of my co-workers

"Hey Jiwon,Two Minaricano please" I said and she nod.

I saw Kriesha talking a girl,i look closely and examined the girl face.She look like a that pepe frog lol.

"Hey Y/N,Here's the Minaricano!" I heard Jiwon,i turned around and take it before saying thank you.