We are going to survive

Shuichi POV

I barged into my room once again. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i went straight up to yelling. "M-me-" Kokichi pointed at himself, thinking that he was the one I was yelling at but was interrupted by that blonde asshole.
"I'm doing what the viewers want" she spoke. "They want Gonta to turn into some kind of kidnapper since ya know, he just knocks them and brings them to Shinguji out then Kiibo... Is something else" I swear I could hear that shit eating grin she has right now.

"THIS IS NOT FOLLOWING THE SCRIPT! IF THEY WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS THEN MAYBE THEY SHOULD JUST WRITE IT OUT ON A BOOK!" I yelled.
"Im doing this because they want it to become real. They want it to be seen in the show, not written on a piece of paper"
"Tsk" this is not good. "Also, there is something else that they want to see"
"What?" I couldn't care less anymore. All I want is for the others to die and for me and Kokichi to survive but THIS GIRL IS MAKING IT HARDER.

"They want to watch you... Suffer"

Bang!

I threw the books of the shelf, making it fall to the ground. "AND WHY THE HELL DO THEY WANT THAT?!"
"For hurting Kokichi" she said.
"Kokichi is love anyway" I could see the grape blush making me more angry and... Jealous?
"DO NOT listen to what they say. If I die so will you and this show will be a goddamn fail BECAUSE YOU RUINED IT!" i yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Show? Viewers?" Kokichi spoke out his thoughts accidentally making him slap a hand over his mouth.

Kokichi POV

I'm doing what the viewers want" she spoke. "They want Gonta to turn into some kind of kidnapper since ya know, he just knocks them and brings them to Shinguji out then Kiibo... Is something else" Gonta turned into a kidnapper? And he's helping that masked creep?! Wait.. what happened to Kiibo? Is he hurt?!

"THIS IS NOT FOLLOWING THE SCRIPT! IF THEY WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS THEN MAYBE THEY SHOULD JUST WRITE IT OUT ON A BOOK!" Saihara yelled.
"Im doing this because they want it to become real. They want it to be seen in the show, not written on a piece of paper"

Script? He also said that at the last chapter- I mean last time. They're following a script? Is it for everything to go according to what they want to make it entertaining? And who are THEY? Perhaps there are people watching this? Viewers? So this is all a show for the outside world to watch?!

"Show? Viewers?" I accidentally said out loud making me slap a hand over my mouth. Oh my God Kokichi! I didn't listened to the other things they said since I was lost in thought..

"This is none of your business-"
"This is his business" the girl in the computer interrupted. "It is NOT!" he threw the computer to the ground, breaking it completely. I just sat there, staring at the broken computer.

"Kokichi" Saihara turned to face me. My breathing hitched the moment his eyes met mine. "We are going to win this stupid killing game" he said. "We are the only ones going to survive" he clenched and unclenched his hands.
"W-what about-?!" Hands grabbed my shoulder and I was pushed down, my eyes widening.
"We are going to survive. Even if that meant I will kill the others to end this FUCKING killing game then I will" he said with the most serious eyes ever.

"No don't!" I squirmed underneath him.
"Sorry my love. If you're not with me then maybe I'll just do it myself without you knowing" he grabbed a syringe from his pocket making my eyes go wider as I squirmed more. I stopped when I felt the syringe jabbed into my neck. I gasped and the syringe was taken out.
"Good night sweetheart. Have a nice rest" his smile. That sweet sickening smile was the only thing I saw before everything went black.

Tsumugi POV

"We need to end this immediately! I cant stand to watch our friends get hurt anymore!" I cried. "It can't be that hard right?-?!"
"You are early underestimating Saihara" Maki glared. "He's the Mastermind of this game. Of course it would be hard"
"But we need to help the others! I dont want to see anyone ending up like... Tenko" Himiko's voice cracked when she said the name of her beloved friend. We still haven't began the investigation due to Kiibo's state and Gonta's very weird behavior. He is currently being held down by the exisals.

"We need to fight him. Please!" She begged. Kaito nodded. "I'll fight with you!" He declared.
"But it would be hard for only the five of four of us. If we get the others to join us then that will lead to all of our deaths. If we die then at least the others didn't got dragged down with us" Maki said.
"You're right. We just have to think hard for an effective plan"
"That wasn't what I want you to say" The caregiver mumbled.

"Pardon?" She just shook her head. "Let's start planning" Kaito smiled and took out a piece of paper and pencils.

"AAAAHHHHH" Kaito fell to the floor, clutching his stomach tightly as blood oozed out of it. "M-momota!" Maki gasped and ran straight forward the man but was pushed back by a strong force making her stumble back. "Gh!"
"M-maki!" The fake detective turned towards me, his eyes glowing red in the dark. We literally just fell into his trap.

"This is what you get for being so damn idiotic" he plunged the knife deep into my arm making me scream out in pain. Himiko and Kaito was down. Dead. It's all because of me. It was my fault they died. I knew someone as plain as me shouldn't lead.

"Good bye"