No-Fucking-Way

The Kim and Jeon family both reached the house. Both set of parents got out of the car and went up to greet each other.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Jeon" Mr Kim smiled.
"Hello Mr and Mrs Kim, How did your son take it?" Mr Jeon wondered.
"He didn't seem too bothered by it, how about yours?"
"To be honest I thought he took it surprisingly well" Mrs Jeon replied.
"Okay how should we do this?" Mr Kim asked.

"Well both lads are in the separate cars, so obviously they haven't seen each other yet. If you take your son in, we can wait a few minutes then we'll come in, and we can see their reactions, and we can all fully meet each other" Mr Jeon suggested.
"Sounds like a great plan, you distract your son, while we take our son into the house" Mrs Kim squeaked excitedly.

Both families went back to their cars.

Tae's pov:

My parents got back into the car, I was listening to music, so I took out my ear plug, waiting for them to say something.
"Okay son, we are going in first and then in a few minutes they'll come in, so it will be a surprise what the Jeon's son looks like" Mr Kim said.

'I really hope this goes alright. This is a new person, I have to add to my life. Oh my god!' Tae thought.

The Kim family start getting out of the car, bringing the last bits of luggage which hadn't been dropped off earlier into the house. They walked in and Tae started to realise this was actually happening. To what he could see, the house was actually really nice.

'I actually really like the house, it's really spacious, but it also has a really cosy effect to it. The outside of the house is beautiful' Tae trying to find anything positive to think of, as he had to wait to see his future husband.

Jungkook's pov:

A few minutes later Jungkook started getting out the car....

'Just breathe Jungkook, just breathe, It will be fine..oh balls, this is fucking terrifying!!'
Jungkook looked up despite all the voices in his head distracting him. He stared at his house, in amazement.

There stood Jungkook's new house. Calling it beautiful was an understatement. There was no other houses near, which was very ideal for Jungkook. It had a light grey and white coloured brick walls.

It had a water fountain right outside the house with flowers surrounding it all. There were loads of windows, which all seemed to fit perfectly with the way the house is set out. Around the whole house was flowers, all different colours. Although Jungkook was so nervous, the house really did take his breath away.

"Woah, this house is amazing!" Jungkook stated. "I know right, I think it's beautiful. Anyway you ready Jungkook?" Mrs Jeon asked. "Urh - y- yeh" Jungkook stuttered knowing he was completely shitting himself.
Mr and Mrs Jeon walked to the door with Jungkook following behind, hiding behind them. Mr Jeon rang the door bell to signify they were coming in.

3rd pov:

Tae stood there shaking a little, holding his hands together. Jungkook hid behind his parents shaking.
Mr Jeon opened the door and walked in, Jungkook looking at the floor, still hidden walked in. The door softly closed, both parents smiled at each. Mrs Jeon steps to the side, making Jungkook exposed. He slowly lifted his head, and Tae looked at the boy. They clicked eyes and everything just froze. It was as if the whole world stopped. Both of them couldn't believe it. They are getting married...

"Kim Taehyung, this is Jeon Jungkook, your fiancé!" Mr Kim shouted, as he was full of happiness. Both parents watched the two boys starring at each other. Them being confused was an understatement, they were watching both sons looking at each other straight in the eye.

'No-Fucking-Way' they both thought.

"Maybe we should leave them in peace to actually talk to each other, I think using words might help this situation" Mrs Jeon laughed, the Kim's nod and then said "we'll be in the kitchen making dinner, have fun" with that being said the parents left them alone, and there they were standing, mouths agape, realizing this is actually happening.

Jungkook was the first to look away.
"Uh um hello" Jungkook tried to say.
"Hello Jungkook we meet again" Tae laughed. "Urh yeh, sorry about earlier, I really wasn't watching where I was going" Jungkook said still ashamed of the incident earlier. "Jungkook, honestly don't worry about it, it was no ones fault, okay" Tae demanded. "o-oh okay, sorry" Jungkook bowed.

Tae walked over to the fragile boy and intwined their hands together, Jungkook looked at Tae very startled and became flustered, however Tae just brushed it off acting like it didn't bother him. He then pulled Jungkook upstairs to go look at the rooms.

They looked through all the bedrooms, bathrooms, extra rooms, until finally they reach the last room, they walk in and see a king size bed with a massive wardrobe. They looked around and saw that both of their belongings were all in the same room. They looked a bit shocked, but then realised that they are getting married so obviously the parents would put them in the same room.

Tae looked over at Jungkook, and realised he was blushing MASSIVELY! Tae just chuckled at the sight.

'I have to share a room with Tae??? I'm sharing a room with THE Kim Taehyung.. Hold on, I'M getting MARRIED to THE Kim Taehyung?!? Holy Fuck, I would never of expected this' Jungkook swam in his own thoughts, forgetting Tae was standing right next to him.

"Anyway we should get to know each other more....." Tae spoke awkwardly, as it seemed like he was the only one in the room, when in reality Jungkook was there but in his own world.
"Oh yeh sure" Jungkook quickly snapped out of his train of thoughts.
'This will be interesting' Tae muttered under his breath.