Bonus 2- Nino's Summer Adventure of Keeping Adrien alive (or so he thinks)

Nino was shocked to see an elderly chauffeur at the Gotham Airport with his and Adrien's names on a sign, but Adrien wasn't fazed. He went up and hugged the old man.

"Shall we gather your bags, Master Adrien and Master Nino?" he asked.

'Master?'

"Alfred, I've told you before, you can just call me Adrien." the former model sighed. "And I believe I have told you before, while you stay in the Wayne household you will be addressed as such." replied the old man. "You win, as always, Alfred." Adrien smiled, "Let's grab our stuff, Nino!"

Nino watched the city as they passed it by. It seemed grungy and classy at the same time. He wasn't sure how. "What was this place called again?" he asked Adrien. "Gotham." Adrien replied, as they stopped.

Adrien opened the door and smiled. "Welcome to your home away from home for the summer!" Nino stared up in shock at the goliath looking gothic mansion.

"This is bigger then your place with your old man!" Nino shouted. "Yeah, well, Bruce has more kids." Adrien shrugged, as they walked through the front door.

"Adrien! Nino! Is that you?!" cried out Marinette. "Mari, where are you?" shouted Nino. "Sorry, I'm in the kitchen. Give me a moment!" she called back. "Lady Marinette, I believe Master Damian has forbidden your entrance to the kitchen while you are unsupervised." announced Alfred. "Alfred, I'm just baking." Marinette sighed. "I apologize. Follow me as I tend to the Lady of the House." stated Alfred, as the boys followed him into the kitchen.

"Lady Marinette." calmly spoke Alfred. Marinette froze and put down the mixing bowl. "It's not fair!" she claimed, tearing up, "I just wanted some devil's food cupcakes."

'What the hell? Why won't this guy let her cook for herself?' thought Nino, 'Is she really okay here with this guy?'

"I'll finish them for you. Tend to your guests." Alfred said, taking the bowel. "Yes, Alfred." Marinette pouted, turning around and walking towards them.

It was then that Nino noticed the growing bulge that had once been her flat stomach.

"You're pregnant!" he shouted, surprising everyone.

"Yeah. Did you not know?" Mari questioned. "I could have sworn I told you, Dude." replied Adrien. "No!" Nino yelled back. "Um...surprise?" Marinette giggled.

"Lady Marinette, out of the kitchen if you please." Alfred stated. "I'm going." she answered, "We'll be in the game room, Alfred."

"Why aren't you allowed in the kitchen?" asked Nino, concerned. "The pregnancy cravings sometimes make me want to eat weird things. They are very paranoid about what I eat. Especially after I accidentally mumbled out loud if there was a way to make PB & J jalapeno poppers." Marinette answered, getting a 'Yuck!' from her friends, "Honestly, if you guys hadn't showed up when you did, I was probably one minute away from dipping pickles into that mixing bowl full of chocolate."

"Okay, that seems fair. We don't need you to try things that could poison you or your baby. How far along are you, anyways?" Nino asked. "I'm five months." she answered, opening up the game room.

"Max would kill to come in here!" Nino shouted before racing through the arcade machines.

"So how is Mini Bug?" asked Adrien. "She is doing fine. Everything has checked out at out appointments." responded Marinette. "So, aside from weird cravings, how are you?" he questioned. "A bit more sleepy and it doesn't help that I can't have coffee." Mari sighed, "Damian got me five new drawing pads. I filled up the other ones already since we didn't know the gender at the time."