Anthony Kiedis x Reader

The band was with each other non stop. Aside from the fact that they toured together all the time and had to sleep in the same rooms they found that they were living with each other back home in Los Angeles.

One big house in the Hollywood hills was dedicated specifically and privately to the band that was known as the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

You, well you weren't anyone important. Just a girl from a small town who was good at living in everyone's shadows.

A girl who could do all the prep and hard work along with proving loyal service at the same time.

You started out as a waitress for some diner and eventually got into working at a record label. You floated around as an intern doing chore work like getting coffee.

The record label you worked for was Warner Records and one of their latest bands that had signed on were the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

You began to talk to your superiors and the manager for the band, you pleaded to the men and asked if you could move up from your internship and work under a manager or producer.

You ended up working under the producer Rick Rubin who was helping the band produce their album Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

Over time you ended up forming a close bond with the band members. You aided them with whatever they needed during their time in the studio and sometimes their time out of the studio.

You didn't so much work on the music or the production, you worked behind the scenes making sure everything went right.

You'd help out by booking venues, ordering things for music videos, putting together time slots, sometimes you'd help the guys out by finding funky random outfits too.

You became a constant companion and ended up living in the house the band had in Los Angeles while they went on tour.

You tended to it and kept it in shape, Anthony told you that you could throw parties there if you wanted and you sure as hell took advantaged of his generosity.

Over the time spent with the guys you and Anthony had come a little more closer than an assistant and her superior probably should've come.

You were at the house just cleaning up from a party, the guys would be home any second, they were coming back from a show they had played in the Los Angeles area.

You were in the kitchen wiping the marble counter top down with a rag when all the sudden the door opened and loud laughter and conversation echoed off the tall ceilings.

They walked into the kitchen, Chad, John, Flea, and then Anthony, all in that order.

You heart almost stopped at the sight of the young man in his early twenties. His long and flowing honey wheat hair swayed back and forth behind his back and cascaded down his muscular, sun kissed shoulders and tattooed back as he walked in.

As soon as they spotted you they all erupted into a chorus of loud and warm greetings

"Hey (Y/N)." Anthony glanced up at you as he walked in, a small smirk played on his plump lips that made your insides flutter.

"H-Hey Anthony." You responded faintly and turned away from him to go throw the wet rag in the sink.

The guys had paraded into the living room and plopped down onto the couches to continue their conversations and relax after the show.

You quickly followed after them and stood off to the side. "So how was the show?" You asked butting into their conversation.

"Oh it was great." Flea smiled a wide and toothy grin.