Day 1-Just a Friend

Its been a year since the Miracle Queen incident. Two months of dating Kagami, Her and Adrien broke up. It was a nice break from the two sides.

Adrien realizes that he only admire Kagami only for her confidence and not because he loves her. Kagami agreed to break up because she got bored of the relationship. Both sides agreed to continue to be just friends.

Marinette and Adrien got close within the first three months. Although, Adrien only help Marinette behind the scenes when Lila came up a lie that hurts Marinette's feelings.

Marinette is currently in Gotham for an exchange student program. As much as Marinette doesn't want to go. Lila made up another lie to make her classmates to push her go.

~Flashback~

"Good morning class," Mme. Bustier greeted as she entered the classroom.

"I have an announcement to make, as all of you know that our school entered a contest last month that's been judge by the Wayne Enterprises. I am gladly to announce that we won second place," she said happily.

"As part of the second prize one representative for each class will go there and learn on how the schools in Gotham works for seven months al pplnd share it with the class when they got back," the smile on her face got wider as she explained.

"Do anyone like to go?" She asked.

Lila is the first to talk from the back of the class "I would like to go but I have a short term memory loss and I might not able to explain it really well..."

"...but maybe Marinette can. Afterall she's the president and can exceptionally explain it to the class," she said with her sickly sweet voice.

"Marinette ?"  Mme. Bustier asks her as she remember the day she got expelled because of Lila's "sickness".

"I'm sor-...." she was cut off by her classmate's cheering

"Marinette you should go, you deserve it," Mylene said

Before Adrien to say something, Alya spoke up.

"Marinette, I know you don't want to go because of us but don't let us stop you. Gotham is very famous for their exquisite fashion sense," Alya beamed at the bluenette

Thinking all of it she defeately agreed to go, earning a louder cheer from the class.

~End of Flashback~

After Marinette left, Nino constantly teasing Adrien about his crush to their everyday ladybug. At the same time denying it and tell his bestfriend that they were just friends. In reality Adrien now knows what is his feelings for the bluenette.

Adrien missed her more than Alya who's  currently mad at her bestfriend that hasn't  contacted her for five months.

After those five months without contact with her classmates. Marinette gotten her phone back from the headmaster's office. Ms. Bertinelli has confiscated it when Alya called her in the middle of her third hour . 

As clumsy as she is, she forgotten to put it in silent mode again and it rang really loudly disturbing the class for the tenth time that week and her email account has been hacked and made a new one where in she forgotten what's Alya's account and didn't know Adrien's new account. 

The teacher told her that she can only get her phone back when she's about to go back to Paris. She quickly text Alya of why she wasn't able to contact her from the months before and that she's going back to Paris the next day. So Alya texted back that she has to give her full details about her travels in Gotham.

The next day, 

Alya, Nino and Adrien were waiting for Marinette in the airport. Nino holding a camera, Alya is holding a banner with Marinette's name on it and lastly Adrien holding a bouquet for Marinette meaning to ask Marinette to go on a date with him.

The eyeglass couple shared a look as if they have an Idea what's to happen next, which they have because the Adrien "just a friend" Agreste admitted that he has a crush on Marinette and wanted to ask her to go on a date with him in the airport.

As they were looking for their bluenette friend, they failed to notice a blue blur runs towards them and hugged Alya. The surprised aspiring journalist hugged back when she realize who was hugging her.

"I miss you,  Alya" Marinette said as she hugged Alya tighter. 

"Me too girl, me too" Alya answered back.

"I have so much to tell you! Something amazing has happened to me," she happily exclaimed to her bestfriend as she released their hug.

"Tell me the deets in our sleepover to my place tonight but for now, there is a certain someone that's been wanting to tell you something withing those years that you lose contact to any of us."  Alya smirks as she looks at Adrien.

Alya steps behind to his boyfriend who's started recording after the two girls hug. Adrien walks near enough to Marinette, not to close and not too far.

"Hey Marinette, how yo-... I mean how are you?" Adrien said as he quickly hide his mistake.

"Pretty good, you?" Marinette answered his question at the same time asking him too.

"I'm fine, like I said before putting your hair down suits you really well and the robin hairpin is cute too," Adrien said as tint of pink blush in his cheeks crawled up.

"Thanks Adrien," she blushes to the compliment of the blond.

After a few minutes, she remember what Alya said  earlier that Adrien has a question to her.

"So, Alya said earlier that you have something to ask me?" She asked Adrien

"Right....Um Mari, I meaning to ask if you want t-" He was cut off by someone calling her name.

"Marinette!" A guy with jet black hair and emerald eyes run to them and hugged Marinette.

"Please don't run of like that again okay, what if your hurt or what if your kidnapped and I'm not there to save you. You know what would I do if that ever happens. I definit-" Marinette kiss the guy in the right cheek just to shut him up.

"Dami, don't worry its my hometown I know it like the back of my palm," she said confidently.

The trio watching the scene were stunned to what just happened. Nino lowered a bit his recording phone, Adrien's jaw dropped and lastly Alya have a confuse look in her face. 

Alya is the first to say something, "Marinette do you mind introducing us to your friend?"

Marinette turned back to her paris friends, "yeah right, umm... Dami, these are Alya, Nino and Adrien they are my friends."

Before she introduce the boy she took a deep breathe like she's saying something so surprising.

"Alya, Nino, and Adrien, this is Damian my boyfriend" Marinette finally introduce the boy known as Damian.

The trio's face is incomprehensible. Alya and Nino's have a pure shock on it while Adrien's face became crestfallen. 

'I'm too late, huh, I got my chance but to dense to notice it and now it's all gone' Adrien thought to himself

"Come now Angel, I know that you're tired from the flight you can talk yo your friends again when you're well rested ad out of jetlag," Damian said to Marinette with a concerned look on his face.

Marinette waved to her friends as she went with Damian out the airport.

"What just happen?" Nino asked as he got out from his surprise state.

~-~-~-~-~-

Outside the airport, Damian asked his girlfriend, "That blond guy looks at you like his going to ask you out." 

"That's impossible, he only referred me as a friend, nothing more, nothing less," she answered back.

"Afterall, you're my boyfriend and he's just a friend."