Chapter 15

As usual, I couldn't sleep. Staying up late AM, overthinking about stuff, that I don't even know what would happen. Like, I've been thinking what would happen between me and Finn now, since he's leaving tomorrow and we fought last night. What if he avoids me for my entire life, which means he's going to leave me. I don't want my best friend to forget about me. But he should have understand what happened that night, instead of yelling at me in front of the guys. That's embarrassing. Just a heads up though, it's already 4 in the morning. The home phone rang and it was the front desk of the building. She said that I have a visitor downstairs, and she asked if she should let him go to my unit or not. So I just said yes, it's probably Cameron or whoever that guy could be.

I went downstairs wearing my pink polka dots pjs, and my plain white hoodie. When I opened the door, it was Finn, bringing a bouquet of white roses. "What do you want?" I asked him, rollings my eyes.

"Peace offering," he said while handing me the bouquet. "Look, I'm sorry Ashley. I just got outta control, I didn't mean to call you a flirt. You aren't a flirt. I hated the fact that you picked Cameron instead of me. I got mad because I thought Im not that special to you anymore. I should have known better. Im so---" he explained. I cut him off, and gave him a tight hug. Tighter than our usual hugs. I understand him now, it wasn't his fault if he thought of it that way. It was my fault, I didn't tell him what was really going on and I got carried away from being with Chris at times..

"I missed you," I whispered as we were still hugging.

"I missed you too... You know what, we should have a little adventure before I leave," he smiled at me. I stared at him, confusedly.

"What? Where are we going?" I asked him. He just smiled at me. He made me wear my flip tops and he took the key that was hanging on the back of the door. "Are you serious? Im wearing pjs..." I bitched.

"It'll be fine," he smiled at me. We went to McDonalds and bought ourselves mcflurry, and fries. Then we headed to the beach. How weird are we? Going out passed 4 in the morning, and buying junk food at McD, even walking down the beach, with only pjs on. Oh right, It's only me. Jack is wearing sweatpants. I should have wore something else than my pjs.

"Do you really have to go back?" I asked him, while we were still walking.

"Yeah," he responded. We continued to walked until, he just randomly sat on the sand. So I just followed him. I don't know what life would be if I didn't meet a guy like him. He's been there for me ever since, and he always supports me. He's the kind of friend who could make you smile and happy, even though he's far away from you. He's like your older brother, who could also be like a father to you when he gives you advice, and he could also be your enemy at times. Sometimes, he doesn't have time to talk to you because of his busy schedule, but he would still text you at night. He's like a star that fell from the sky. He's special. "So Cameron ha," he chuckled.

"Don't start Finn." I rolled my eyes. He gave a laugh, and he laid down on his back. I looked at him, thinking I wouldn't do the same, but he pulled me back and he made me lay on his chest. So I simply made his chest my pillow.

"What? He already told us, and we're fine with it. It's no surprise Ash, any guys would like you," he said, I could feel his smile forming. "Even me," he whispered.

"Oh really now?" I laughed. "I don't think so. I actually think you're already inlove with me," I giggled. I didn't mean it though, he knows that.

"Maybe I am..." he said while forcing a cough. This guy knows how it goes.

"Who knows if you're the guy I like," I said, trying to sound serious.

"Maybe someday you'll be my girlfriend," he said

"Who knows." Few hours later, and it's already 6 in the morning. The sunrise was beautiful, and it was just really nice. We decided to leave, because their flight is at 7:30 in the morning, why does it have to be so early? I wanna spend more time with this guy, and Jack and of course, Sam too. "So, have a safe flight alright. Text me when you get there," I said while hugging him.

"Will do. Take care of yourself," he replied. He kissed me on the forehead and we said our goodbyes, then he left. I will miss that guy. It will never be the same without him around. I wonder when Nash is coming back though.