Chapter 2 - The Bro Appears

"Pewdie!  You're so hopeless without me!" Stephano said as PewDiePie picked him up.  Pewdie brushed some dust off of Stephano's face.

     "Where did all this dust come from?" Pewdie asked Stephano.

     "The chest was so dusty that it was so hard to keep clean.  I was overcome."

     "It doesn't matter; let's just find the key to the door."  PewDiePie opened the closet next to the chest to find a stack of books.  He took each book off the stack violently, throwing them all across the room.  He found a key underneath the last book.  "Well, that wasn't so hard!"  On the screen showed 'Picked up Bedroom Key'.  Suddenly, a monster is heard snarling and growling outside one of the two doors in the room.  It scared Pewdie, and he accidentally dropped Stephano.  "FUCK!  FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!  HIDE IN THE CLOSET!"  Pewdie did exactly that.  He jumped into the closet and hid.  He heard the door that the monster was behind get smashed.  He peeked out the closet door to find a strange humanoid creature with hands, but one of the hands was replaced with claws.  The creature's eyes were slightly bulged from its head, and the jaw was drooping down below the neck.  It was a sight to be disgusted by, and Pewdie quickly closed the closet door.  "Please don't let it find me, please don't let it find me!"