GIFTS EXCHANGE

Next to the warmth of flames from the fireplace-- the gang and you have settled down to exchange gifts with each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next to the warmth of flames from the fireplace-- the gang and you have settled down to exchange gifts with each other. This is what they got you, and what you got them. 

Dallas: He stole you a vintage leather jacket with gems on it. You got him a new record player and Elvis record. He secretly fan boys over him on a regular basis. 

Pony: He brought you a case of expensive bookmarks with a hidden bracelet underneath. Whilst you brought him a pair of track shoes and pacer because he didn't have any for the track meet like the others did.

Darry: Instead of buying a gift for each other, you decided to go do some charity and buy heaps of presents for orphanage kids. Darry even dressed up as Santa. 

Soda: He made you a pair of sparkling hair clips and you got him some sunglasses. 

Steve: He brought you a nose ring and a new handbag. Whilst you got him a car polishing kit and new hood ornament. 

Keith: He stole you a make up set and hair straightener, while you got him a custom made switch blade collection and sharpener

Johnny: He brought you a giant teddy bear that you wanted from the fair. You got him a flashy watch that he saw in the window of a jewellery store. 

The Outsidersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें