Chapter 34

~On Barb's Queen Blimp~

"Ya Know, I Can't Tell Which Is Stupider. You Actually Thinking You Could Stop The Rock Queen, Or You Going Around The Whole Troll Kingdom And Bringing The Trolls Together To Stop Me!"
Barb Said.

Poppy Was Locked Up In A Jail Cell.

"It's Called Making A Difference And Setting Things Right"
Poppy Said.

"Like Brah, Setting Things Right Is Not Setting Things Right.....Ya Know Brah?"
Riff Sipped His Juice Box.

"Y-Yeah!"
King Thrash Tried To Shout.

"See, Theyyyyy Get It"
Barb Said.

"Yeah, Cause Their Part Of Your Dark Side!"
Poppy Said.

"And Our Dark Side Is Actually The Right Side"
Barb Said.

Poppy Shook Her Head.
"No. The Right Side Is Knowing That.....Differences Don't Matter..."

Barb Chuckles.
"Let Me See If I Understand You. You Being A Passionate Queen, Decided To Always Commit To Making Things Right No Matter How Bad The Situation Might Seem. Though, You Have That One Friend, Branch? Is It? He Must've Told You To Not Get In Situations Like That Or Things Will Backfire At You In A Horrible Way. And So You, Being Delusional, Didn't Listen To Him. Therefore You Heard About My Plan From My Letter And Wanted To Go On The World Tour To Bring The Trolls Together. But Uh Oh! Whoopsie! Soon You Would've Realized You Couldn't Stop Because Everyone Knows You're A Queen That Can't Make Things Right Even If Ya Put Your Whole Life On It"

 But Uh Oh! Whoopsie! Soon You Would've Realized You Couldn't Stop Because Everyone Knows You're A Queen That Can't Make Things Right Even If Ya Put Your Whole Life On It"

Poppy Looked Down.

Barb Smirked At Poppy.
"Now Does That Sound Familiar"

"So What If It Does! I Know I Will Bring Justice To The Troll Kingdom! I Pinkie Promised Them!"
Poppy Said.

Barb Shrugged With A Grin.
"Maybe You Did. But Let Me Ask You......Did You Somehow Break That Pinkie Promise Understanding That This Wittle Journey Was Gonna Be Too Much To Handle?"

Did You Somehow Break That Pinkie Promise Understanding That This Wittle Journey Was Gonna Be Too Much To Handle?"