Taking a Break

Hey my little Feathers,

Due to health reasons, deaths in the family and many other factors I just haven't had the motivation to write again. I have plans for what I want to do but I am going to take a Hiatas off from writing from now till May 2020.

I'm not well mentally because of the trauma I went through for 3 years and being abused and this year made me realize I need to work on myself first now that I am single before I can do the things I gave up because of My abusive ex. I need to get better and feel more like myself again before I can write about love and happiness in the books I am currently writing.

I think during this time I will edit already written books to self publish as a way to keep me writing and I picked up "300 prompt for writing" book to inspire me and help me mentally and I plan to do something with that for youtube. I think I might post a prompt in a book here and have you all write your own short story or whatever and read most of them out on youtube weekly as well as my own prompt I wrote.

I just ask that you all give me some time and not ask for updates as I just cant focus on updating constantly. Maybe here and there I will have  something but I need a break. I need to find who I am again first.

Thank you all for your understanding and hopefully by May I am back to 100% again.

~Angel