Kakashi

"Why does he always have to be late?" Naruto complained.

   "He had better be here soon." Sakura grumbled.

   "It's been almost three hours. He should be here soon." Sasuke sighed.

   "How is it that after all this time we still haven't gotten used to his tardiness?" Naruto laid his head on a desk.

   It wasn't long after that when Kakashi entered the room. He was surprised that he wasn't met with a prank. He was pretty sure Naruto would try to do some silly prank on him. Instead he was surprised that a Kunai was coming his way. It had deadly accuracy that he barely dodged.

   "Next time, don't be late." Sasuke warned.

   "Cha!" Sakura punched the desk that Naruto was sleeping on. The desk split in the middle and collapsed. Naruto fell forward before catching himself before he fell on all the shattered wood on the ground.

   "Sakura! What was that for?" Naruto asked.

"Sorry Naruto." Sakura apologized.

"Oh, hey Kakashi-sensei." Naruto yawned. He then widened his eyes and looked at Kakashi. "Hey! Why were you late?"

"Sometimes I wonder how this dobe became Hokage." Sasuke muttered.

"Meet me on the roof." Kakashi gulped in fear of his life. Iruka said Sasuke was good, but how fast that Kunai went, was faster than what, even a rookie of the year, should be at. As for Sakura, Iruka never said anything about her strength. Kakashi poofed away and onto the roof.

   "It's kinda nice being a kid again." Naruto noted.

   "It's not that bad." Sakura agreed.

   "Hn." Sasuke said.

The group, just like Kakashi, poofed away and onto the roof. Kakashi was, once again, surprised. It's not like the jutsu was hard to learn, but he didn't expect the dead last and hopeless fan girl to know it. Kakashi had severely underestimated his team. It wasn't all his fault though. Iruka hasn't mentioned any of this, and Kakashi himself had watched the three of them before. Sasuke was good, but not as good as he was now. As for Naruto and Sakura, they were on a whole new level. Just by looking at them he could tell they were stronger and different. Event the way they walked was different. Not to mention their chakra had skyrocketed since yesterday.

   "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourselves." Kakashi suggested.

   "Like you don't know anything about us. You've been to our houses while weren't there and have basically been stalking us for a while." Naruto pointed out.

   "Wha-what did you say?" Kakashi asked dumbfounded.

   "I said for you to go first. You know to show his how it's done." Naruto said with the most convincing tone and face ever.

   Sasuke and Sakura rolled their eyes and scoffed at Naruto's antic. This caused Naruto to send a pout their way.

   "My name is Hatake Kakashi. I like reading, I dislike people who harm my book, and my hobbies include reading. As for my dream for the future is to continue being single." Kakashi said too dumbfounded to say what he originally had in mind. "You next Sakura."

   "My name is Uch*cough* Haruno Sakura. I like spending time with my..." Sakura has to stop herself from saying daughter. "Family and training with my... friend. My dislikes is everyone who talks bad about family and friends, those who try to harm my family, Hokage and village. My hobbies are spending time with my family and teaching Sarada medical ninjutsu. And my dream for the future is to be head of the hospital and surpass lady Tsunade." Sakura said.

   This was not the Haruno Sakura Kakashi had heard about. The Sakura he was told about and had seen before would only talk about Sasuke. Sakura wouldn't mention anything about training or medical ninjutsu. Something had happened to not just Sakura, but all three of these genin had gone through a change. "You next Naruto."

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like ramen and spending time with my family. I dislike paperwork, when Shikamaru doesn't let me go home, and when someone is mean to Hinata. My hobbies are... it's been so long since I've been able to do anything. Why has it been so hectic lately? As for my dream for the future, to be Hokage is my dream." Naruto ranted.

Kakashi had no idea on for what Naruto was talking about. He didn't know what his family Naruto liked spending time with. Naruto has no family and no friends to call family. Naruto was also protective of Hinata. He knew Hinata had a crush on Naruto, but they never talked and Kakashi was certain Naruto was barely aware of her existence.

"Sasuke." Kakashi said.

"I'm Uchiha Sasuke. I like training and my family. I dislike when someone disrespects of tries to harm my family, Hokage and village. My hobbies include... training? My dream for the future is to start a family." Sasuke wasn't sure what his hobby was. He was always away from home and was always busy. The time he had to himself he just sat there in boredom waiting for something to do.

Kakashi was really confused now. Not only did Sasuke mention having a family when all his family got killed, but he also didn't mention anything about his brother. He was certain Sasuke would stop at nothing to kill Itachi, but Sasuke doesn't seem like his normal 'I'm going to kill Itachi' self.

Kakashi was snapped out of his thoughts when lightning struck only inches away from him. He jumped back in surprise, and when the lightning cleared and he saw a girl who he had never seen before, he instantly brought out his weapons and got into a fighting stance.

   "Relax Kakashi. I'm not gonna harm anyone. I'm just here to say that those three are from the future." Luna pointed at the three she kidnapped.

   "What?" Kakashi asked not believing her or his eyes.

   "We're from the future Kakashi-sensei." Sakura confirmed.

   "How do I know that? Where's your proof?" Kakashi asked.

"Well..." Luna gave a wicked grin.

"No! I have proof!" Naruto yelled.

"You're no fun." Luna sighed.

Naruto focused closing his eyes. When he opened them again they were red and looked both annoyed and tired.

"We're from the future, deal with it." Kurama said.

"Was that the... the..." Kakashi gulped.

   "Yes, that was the nine tails, but we call him Kurama." Sakura nodded.

"There's no need to be afraid. He's just a big fuz ball. All he does is sleep, and sometimes complain." Naruto explained once he was back in control of his body.

"When did you learn how to do that?" Kakashi asked.

   "Sometime in the future." Naruto answered.

   Kakashi still wasn't that convinced, but he did just here the nine tails speak from Naruto's mouth. It wasn't in Kakashi's to do list to argue with the beast that killed his sensei and his sensei's wife.

"It's been fun, really, but I'll leave you guys to do... whatever. Oh, and tomorrow you'll have a surprise by the end of the day. Peace." Luna disappeared.

"Who was that?" Kakashi asked.

"Luna. She's the one responsible for this mess." Sasuke answered.

"What do you think she meant by surprise?" Sakura asked.

   "I just hope it's not too troublesome." Naruto sighed.

   "So... ummm... the future..." Kakashi coughed.