04/ New Beginning

previously in we are all so different

Guys is just my birthday, am not going to get married today "

" daddy.. Si that really you "

" shhh little wolf I'm here "

" GET YOUR BLOODY HANDS AWAY FROM HER NOW "

Niklaus pov:
Everyone turn around to see guy looking to the twins hands hugging rose and his eyes glowing bright red

" SKY!! "rose brok away from the twins and jump on the boy hagging him by her hands and her legs hagging his waist, his face burned her neck sniffing her vanilla and red roses smell and his hands trying to make her more to his chest.

" I miss you so much baby girl and happy birthday" the brat put her down but his hands still around her.
They snapped from their réunion I allowed growling from us and a aww from the girls he put her behind him in a protective way.

" who the hell are you. And put your hands away from my daughter." I said feeling my eyes turned gold and my wolf came out who is he and how dare he touch my little wolf.

Rose P.O.V :
See that's my dad's eyes changed and Sky turn his eyes to all the boys so I run in the middle of them so I can. stop them from tearing each other.

"STOP, STOP, stop, guys come down Sky please what are you doing?, Dad  guys please Fighting is not allowed on the island, and their kids around please"

"STOP, STOP, stop, guys come down Sky please what are you doing?, Dad  guys please Fighting is not allowed on the island, and their kids around please". after they come down and there eyes color get back normal the mikaelsons boys glaring at Sky.

" guy just let me introduce you to each other sky thay are the mikaelsons my family and guys this sky my soul mate". Klaus was going to say something but interrupt with someone yell MATE  I turn to The Voice just see Noah looking at Sophia and in blank of an eye he will hugging her like she is going to disappear and then where the hell broke and the Mickelson's boys was going to jump call Noah and Sky but with my magic I create a barrier to stop them

" what did I just said come on I tell you the rules no fighting in the island"

"and what did you think that we are going to let two wolf's to take our girls" call earn a crawl from the boys.

"OK that, enough you you have to be civilized informed of people and stop they're going to have their mates sooner or later" Daniela said and make everyone stop talking I look at her thanking her silently and she smiled back to me.

" so why don't we go back to the castle and talk about this and solve the problem, bad first guys this is Noah my beta, Noah please can you ask the gard to bring the cars". I asked Noah and heard okay from everyone and the annoying voice from Noah he doesn't want to leave Sofia, I looked at him again and he just walk way too, and came back and the guards get 2 cars. They were going to enter the Red Line
But get stop by the barrier.

"oh sorry... I rose rebekah Morningstar_mikaelson let you the mikaelsons family came in" rebekah was smiling wide that her neice having her name as middle name.