2

I'm your sister, but I'm a woman. I'm twenty, not twelve like I keep telling dad."

"You wear that to the beach you'll have that piece of shit, Nick, replaced in no time."

"With what, some guy who just wants me for my tits?" She shrugged. "Fun thought, but you know I'm not like that. I'll wait around for someone who seems interested in more than the girls."

"The girls?" Kyle cocked his head. "You call your boobs the girls?"

"Sure, you don't have a name for little Kyle?" Julie teased.

"It wouldn't be little Kyle." He looked appalled. "But I guess I'd call it lonely."

"You'll meet someone, Kyle. You just need to start approaching girls and not acting like you've never talked to one before. Girls don't like cocky, but we like confident."

"Hard to be confident when you've never done anything," he mumbled.

"Sex isn't everything, you twit." Julie rolled her eyes. "I've told you before; getting laid doesn't make you a man. You don't have to have sexual experience to talk to a girl."

"But it would help. Part of why I'm nervous is I'm so frustrated after spending a year with Heather and still not getting anything that its all I think about."

"It's all you've always thought about," Julie laughed. "Remember mom that time? 'How does he go through so many tissues, he doesn't have allergies?"

"Okay miss owns stock in Duracell," Kyle retorted. "Better hope mom never looks in that bottom drawer of your night stand."

"Have you?"" Julie meant it as a joke, but the look on his face wiped the smile from hers. "Oh my god, tell me you didn't snoop in there?"

"I..." Kyle lowered his head and clasped his hands together like a young kid getting scolded. "I was just curious. I don't know anything about girls other than porn, and I know that's not real. So I just wondered..."

"What I use for my me time?" Julie scrunched her face up. "Kyle, I'm your goddamn sister. That's nasty!"

"But you're a woman too, a hot one. So I guess I just..." He didn't raise his eyes to meet her gaze. "Sorry, sis."

"Did you just call me hot?" Julie wasn't busting his balls, but really asking. She couldn't have heard him right.

"You are." He pointed to her. "Look at you in that bikini. Damn, sis you look as fine as any girl in porn."

"Whoa!" Julie put her hands up. "Seriously not cool, Kyle. Again, in case you forgot, I'm your sister, not some girl you're checking out in school."

"I know, but..."

"You can say I'm cute, or I'm pretty, or hey sis, you look nice today. You don't tell me I'm hot or sexy. You sure as hell don't' tell me I'm porn star hot."

Julie looked down where she had stretched out her long legs, and then down at her breasts. "I know this is skimpy, but I'm home and I didn't think I had to worry about it getting my brother hot and bothered."

"I didn't say I was turned on!" He sounded flustered and Julie wondered if it were because he hadn't been, or she had it right and he was trying to cover up. She hoped it was the former.

"All I'm saying is that..." He looked away and continued so softly she could barely hear him. "I'm frustrated, I'm horny all the time and it's gotten to where sometimes I look at you and see you as a girl. I'd never think anything disgusting, but can't help noticing you."

"Kyle, you need to get laid."

"Who are you telling?" Kyle said glumly.

"No, I mean laid. Not talking romance, not talking girlfriend, shit, I'm not even talking knowing their name. You need to get fucked, little brother and soon."