10. Big Mama

Sorry for the long ass wait and going ghost 🥺 y'all still love me right?

"Ouch ouch ouch!" I groaned and leaned over resting my hands on my knees. The pain made me stop mid step..this baby does a lot of rolling around.

"Baby you good?" Jahseh asked concerned..kneeling on the ground in front of me. He cupped my belly while Ski put his hand on my back.

"Yeah I don't like the way that sound, what's wrong?" He looked worried and so did Jahseh..

"I'm fine. The baby stopped rolling." I faked a smile, when really this baby still doing cart wheels. Jahseh smacked his lips as he felt my belly. He scooped me up walking over to a park bench and sitting me down.

"Leah stop lying. I felt the baby doing all that damn rolling, just say you need a break or you need to sit down."che chewed me out.

"I'm just tryna push through it, just running outta space in there. Besides labor will be a lot worse than this." If a mom says she's not even a little nervous, when she's pregnant with her first child she's a damn lie. I'm so anxious to see my baby's face...

"That's true but that don't mean you gotta eat that pain, let us know. Let it out baby. We love you and we gotchu now, are you good? We can finish exercising later if you want." Ski said.

"No let's finish now, he's really calm now." I rubbed my belly comforting my baby.

"He?" They questioned in unison. Did I mention we aren't finding out the gender until the big day? I'm so excited but the suspense makes it so much more fun.

"Yes he. I know we don't know and won't know until I push the baby out but...I feel it's a boy."

"Same." Ski said.

"It's a girl." Jahseh shrugged.

"Anima." He smiled.

"Anima Vestra?" I smiled at him.

"Without the vestra." He smiled back...

"I love it." I reached for him and he scooped me up kissing my lips.

"I was thinking Amari."

"Amari?" I smiled widely biting my bottom lip eyeing Ski. I love the way it rolls off my tongue.

"Amari Nakai Goulbourne." I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yo that shit nice." Jahseh said shaking up with him he thanked him and returned his attention to me.

"I love that. It's perfect,  I'm happy with the baby regardless, it doesn't matter if it's boy or girl."

"Anima Nayeli Onfroy."

Yes I'm using the same name from WIRWP it just flows for me 😂

"That's so freaking cute."