Chapter 3

Stiles- I have everything packed and ready, my dad told this would be good for me. I go down stairs saying goodbye to my dad before going outside with my two large suitcases and backpack seeing the Camper Van with the others within it and Derek stand outside leaning on it and waiting. I walk over putting my things in before getting in the back with Isaac. We set off, I lean my head against the window watching as everything goes by including the Beacon Hills sign. I feel someone tap me, I turn my head looking at Isaac seeing him smiling at me "yes pup?"

Isaac- "do you want to play?" I say waving my phone on a game connected to Facebook

Stiles- I shrug "sure pup" I played for a bit with him before popping my headphones in and putting the music is on. Alot has happened, for some reason Jackson Jackass Whittmore is back not the only thing I think he is gay or atleast bisexual because he keeps flirting with Eithan and Danny is here too but doesn't seem fazed by it keeps winking at Ethan and Jackson, oh my fucking threesome!. I then slowly start falling sleep without knowing it as I listen to my music and think.

---- Few hours later

Stiles- I get shaken awake, I blink noticing it is now dark inside. I turn my head to see Derek next to me.

Derek- "do you want to come with or do you want me to get you something?" I say pointing over to the little shop at the filling station

Stiles- I nod "I will come with" I get out following him into the store picking out some gummy warms and sour patch kids before going over go thr slushie machine getting a cherry and raspberry mixed large slushie. I turn pulling a face of disgust of seeing Boyd and Erica making out (Boyd and Erica in this are dead) "ewww" I say before walking towards the counter seeing Derek and Isaac there

Derek- "I will pay for them"

Stiles- "are you sure"

Derek- I nod "yeah, I am paying for Isaac's too"

Stiles- I smile "thank you" I put them on the counter next to there things but making sure we don't get the slushie mixed up. Once they were paid for all three of us go back to the camper van, I get in the front with Derek getting him away from Peter and Isaac sitting behind Derek and Unfortunately Peter sit behind me who is kicking my care like a child. I huff turning and glaring at him "do you seriously want to piss me off because I can easily get out of this seat and treat you like a child with a spanking"

Peter- I blush with a pout sliding down my seat "fine, I will stop"

Stiles- I growl exactly like a wolf even though I ain't one "good" I turn back look at Derek seeing him staring at me "what?"

Derek- I shake my head not wanting to tell him about the wolf growl and the eyes "nothing but how did you do that, I can never get him to stop annoying me not even when I am angry?"

Stiles- "he like a child, so you have to treat him like a kid with a little saying of the words spanking, corner aka time out or taking something from him"

Peter- "I heard that"

Stiles- I smirk "I know, you were meant too"

Derek- I wait until the others come back before pulling out and driving away

----

C.W.