Chapter 18

Diya's Pov

After half n hour later we were at airport . I came out of the car and gaped at the site in front of me.

We were standing in front of a jet . I was still watching it with my mouth open when someone closed my mouth. I looked in that direction to find alec with a big grin on his face.

"Close your mouth sweetheart otherwise you'll  catch a fly" he said

I look down embarrassingly and hear a few chuckles. I looked up yo see everyone watching me. Dad came to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ok boys now don't  bother your sister" dad said and we went inside the jet.

If i thought outside was beautiful then inside was exquisite.

We all took a seat  then we hear the pilot calling for our attention to pit the seat belt on.

After we took off everyone took off their seat belts and dad went inside kissing my forehead saying he have something to do .

After few minutes leo came and sat beside me.

After few minutes of silence it was getting awkward so i start to talk.

"Why were you so rude that day in the cafe?" I asked him

"Well we are well known in this country and we are always treated like royalty so their was no need for me to stand in a line. Its always like that." He said

"But it was rude, everyone was waiting for their turn and then out of nowhere you came and place your order." I said turning towards him

" We are well respected here princess, we don't need to stand in a line for anything. " He said

I drop the subject as i knew we are not going anywhere with this matter so i drop it. We were sitting in a silence for sometime.

"You know " leo started

"When you were little , you always stayed with me the most. You would call me eo because you couldn't pronounce 'L' that time." He said laughing lightly.

"You always gave me hard time feeding you some food. You always run here and there to avoid eating the food. And when i catch you i have to coax you to eat some food. " I smiled hearing him

"You loved to eat the chocolate most , so most of the time i will give it to you secretly.  He said and laughed lightly.

"That day also you were hiding from me when i was trying to feed you . When i found you, you were shaking your head not wanting to eat food so i told you that i will gave you chocolate only if you will ate your food, you agreed and after feeding you, you asked for the chocolate and i told you that you have to take a nap first . You agreed so i made you asleep. When i was sitting in the living room i heard you crying so i stood up to check on you but someone attacked me from the back and i got unconscious." He said darkly.

"When i woke up you were gone we tried everything to find you but nothing happened. I blamed myself for your kidnapping but now that i have found i promise you i will protect you with my life." he said with so much love.

I hugged him tightly and he kissed my head a few times.

"Here babygirl" he said giving me a chocolate.

"Please tell me you forgive me for my carelessness baby" he said with pleading eyes

"If it will make you feel better then i forgive you. It wasn't your fault that i got kidnapped. I know if you have known anything you would have done anything to save me." I said to him and gave a smile.

" Thanku baby and I promised myself that whenever i will found you i will give you your chocolate." He said

So i took it from him and again hugged him tightly.

After few minutes i yawned loudly .
I heard leo chuckle and heat crept on my face.

"You can sleep in the room princess" he said

"Their is a bedroom as well here" i asked him shocked.

"Ofcourse, its in the back go and take a nap there" he said laughing at my shocked face.

After recovering from my shock i went at the back side and find a bedroom and just watching at the soft bed made me tired. I again yawned loudly then went to sleep .

'In few more hours i will get the truth of my life. God please gave me strength to face my adopted family and to handle the truth.' Those were the last thoughts  before i went into my dreamland.

Unknown's Pov

Few days ago

I was sitting in the back having
breakfast with my man when i saw her entering the cafe. She was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I saw her as she join the counter line and was looking here and there. I watched her every move. I know she is 'the one' for me. My babygirl

When she was in the front of the counter line ready to order her food we saw the mafia leader of London.

We saw as he went to the counter where my babygirl was standing ready to place her order .

I saw the whole fiasco that happened their and i must say my babygirl is brave. But what i don't understand is why Leo , the mafia leader who don't take a shit from anyone was standing their shocked like he saw a ghost.

As she was leaving i took her picture so that i can check her back ground information. I don't want to put my gang in any risk.

Oh did i tell you , i am an Italian leader. My gang is the second best after Stevens.  We are not enemies but we are also not friends . We are just alliances.

I came here to make a deal with the cobras ( Steven's gang name) .

After 2 days of staying here we got the deal and  today me and my men are leaving for italy.

I watch as she left the cafe and after few minutes leo also left in deep thought.

' Oh babygirl enjoy as much as you want but once i get all the information about you , be ready cause now you are mine . Only mine ' i thought and smirked.

After that we went to the airport to go back to italy. Wait for me Princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers 😊

Hope you are liking the story so far. Thanku so much for your love , votes and comment and for following me.😘

Like, vote and comment 😘😘

Enjoy 😊 😊