Chapter 8

(Y/N) POV:

The voices continued to whisper around me, and I could no longer sleep through it no matter how hard I tried to tune it out. Unconsciously, my face twisted at the disturbance and for some odd reason I felt my top half of my body move, with deep vibrations.

I opened my eyes and as my vision came to focus, I realised I was staring right down over Tae's face, the gap between us only mere inches. He was smiling up at me and I realised that the vibrations I had felt where Tae's chuckles. I realised our position and quickly averted my eyes in embarrassment, I quickly slid my arms out from around Tae too, I had literally just assaulted one of the members whilst sleeping.

I let out a groan in shame and raised my head up, whacking the side of my head in punishment

"Stupid fool, why on EARTH would you do that?!" I mumbled to myself before realising that the other members were also seated around us watching on in amusement.

Before I could whack myself another time, a hand darted out and wrapped itself around my wrist.

"Ah ah... none of that (Y/N)-ie, we need that brain and don't you think your body is exhausted enough without adding self-induced headaches to the mix?" Yoongi spoke softly but I felt Tae's posture tense before he straightened up and the others also perking up to scan me.

"It's time we had a nice chat, don't you think?"

And with that, I could only stare in shock, squirming under the seven piercing stares. The room suddenly felt filled with their presence, I'd never felt smaller in someone's company and I couldn't decide if this was good or not.

Judging by the disapproving looks in their eyes...definitely not.

(THE BOYS WILL BE HAVING A LITTLE CHAT TO DISCUSS WHY SAFETY AND HEALTH COMES FIRST! THE IDEA OF THE BOYS BEING SO PROTECTIVE AND CARING REALLY IS WHAT THEY TRULY ARE FOR EACH OTHER AND THEY ARE SO CONSIDERATE OF THEIR STAFF TOO! (Y/N) HAS AN INSOMNIA PROBLEM ATM, SHE SLEEPS WELL IF SOMEONE IS THERE BUT SHE HAS NOT YET HEARD IF LIA IS FINE, BABYSITS HER NEPHEW AND TAKES CARE OF THE BOYS TOO! EOMMA JIN IN FULL FORCE NEXT!)