xv

shuichi saihara was leaning against the lamppost that was in front of kokichi's gates to his house. he was smiling to himself as the bright screen of his messages were flashing in his face.

he pulls his hat down, adjusting it so that it would cover his eyes. the navy-haired male then holds his phone up, proceeding to take a couple more photos of the violette's house as he lets out a low chuckle.

he then sends them to kokichi over snapchat.

the first photo was labelled 'come out bby <3'.

the second photo had 'i want to hold you in my arms'.

the third one was captioned 'you're ridiculously cute when you're afraid'.

shuichi knew that it was fucked up, he was already fucked in the head but aren't we all sick and twisted?

that's what fuckboy shuichi liked to think.

he continues to snap photos, now taking selfies and holding up the peace sign before staggering backwards in pain. his phone falls out of his hand and he falls as well, holding his hand up to his cheek as he glares at the figure standing before him.

"geez, what the fuck..", he mumbles, looking up at the male above him. he then lets out a low laugh when he realizes who he is. "oh.. i'm glad to see you too rantaro."

the taller teen grits his teeth. "leave.", he commands, his hand now forming another fist.

"kokichi is actually having me over, he just hasn't opened the door yet.", shuichi answers, standing back up after he picks up his phone. "haven't i told you to stay away from my beloved? you wouldn't want to face the consequences, would you?"

"you're scaring him shuichi, i would've called the cops by now.", rantaro states. "just get off of kokichi's property. if you did truly love ko', you wouldn't be doing this."

shuichi giggles, his voice gradually gets louder and his innocent giggle turns into some satanic and demonic laugh.

"i do love him! i just have different ways of showing it!", he heaves out, a wide grin appears on his face.

"you're insane."

"and all the best people are!", shuichi replies, still keeping that smile plastered on his face. "i'll see you around rantaro. and don't you dare get close to my koki'."

rantaro watches shuichi walk away, waiting for him to vanish and fade into the darkness. he lets out a sigh and walks up to the gates, ringing the doorbell.

"ko'? it's me. he's gone now."

the gates immediately fling open as an afraid kokichi runs into his chest, rantaro was surprised but slowly wraps his arms around the shorter.

"thank you rantaro.. thank you..", he chokes out, forcing himself to hold his tears back.

"i'll stay for the night if that's what you want. i'm here now so please don't cry ko', i'll keep you close and make sure he doesn't harm you.", rantaro assures the violette who simply nods. "let's go watch a movie, okay? we can binge on some cookies too."

"okay.. i love you."

"love you too."