Chapter two

To a great mind, nothing is little.

Vote, Comment and Enjoy 

“Would you let me see beneath your beautiful! Would you let me see beneath me see beneath your perfect!” I have always been a morning person, but for my first day going to school and me being so happy at this moment, it’s impossible for to be from this planet. I may have been home schooled for my whole life but even then I hated going to school. Maybe Marc was right and maybe I should live a little this year.  I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, the whole bathroom was filled with steam from my hot shower. I wiped the mirror clean and stared at my wet face, the water drips were falling from my chin.

I dried myself and walked into my room to dress appropriate for my first day of school. The music coming from the bathroom entered my room the moment Minnie’s little head popped through the door. I looked at my five year old adopted sister, her black hair was pulled back into a braid and she was wearing a pink tutu.

“You ready for school Min?” I closed the door behind her when she walked over to sit on my bed I turned around to face her.

“Are you naked James?” She giggled when she said it, I looked at the little Chinese girl in front of me. James was another name for me, originally made-up by my brother and taught to Minnie by the king himself.

“Yes, I am Min. So why don’t you go downstairs so I can get dressed, okay?” I opened the door again and the little girl obediently walked out of my room.

I put on a red bra and matching panties, and then walked over to the other side of my room where my school outfit was already laying ready to be put on.

I jumped into the dark skinny jeans and grabbed the shirt I was planning on wearing with me, I walked into the bathroom in my jeans and bra. I put on some mascara and brushed my wet hair with my fingers. While walking down the stairs I put on my shirt, the moment my bare feet touched the cold tiles of the floor I turned around and ran back up the stairs to grab a pair of socks.

The moment I was upstairs again I realized that the music was still playing and my backpack was also still in my room. I turned the radio off and grabbed my backpack, before storming down the stairs I thought about what I needed to do this morning and if I had done it all.

“Wake up, shower, dress, make-up, backpack. You’re forgetting something Jay, but what is it?” I asked myself while standing on the edge of the stairs. I squeezed my eyes and thought about it for a second.

“Eat, my love, you forgot to eat.” I turned around to see Hugh standing there in his black suit, with his just out of bed hair.

“Hugh, you forgot your hair.” I said messing my own hair up. He straightened his hair with his hands and gave me a questioning look.

“Better?” He said walking closer to me, he smiled his toothpaste white smile at me and I couldn’t help it but laugh too.

“Better.” I said walking down the stairs.

“So, about going to school. Does this means I’m getting a car?” I looked my dad in the eyes, pleading.

“HAHA never, sweetie, never.” I gave my dad a shocked face and the only reaction I got was a hard laugh.

“Never say never dad.” I said when I walked into the dinner room, I looked at Minnie sitting close to TV and my other dad in the kitchen making my baby sister breakfast.

“What about a scooter?” Marc turned around from his food and looked at his husband shocked.

“Don’t worry I told her she could suck it already.” Hugh walked over to kiss his man and I grabbed a plate from the cupboard.