19. Counting Days & Him

🎶 Touch - Pia Mia.🎶

Do vote and comment.

This chapter will be in form a diary telling about Blaire's day to day activities. I can't seem to write a chapter which doesn't include Noah and Blaire together. :( He means a lot to me as much as he means to Blaire.

OoO

Day 1: It was Sunday already and he gave me a call before he boarded his plane. I was feeling low but I wished him luck and really hopes he would win the championship with his comrades. He had really worked hard for the matches and I really wanted to see his hard work giving him a great result.

The rest of the day went smoothly which basically meant me and Kiko watching Netflix and eating.
Gosh, I missed him already!

Day 2: Monday came sooner than I had expected and I wasn't really looking forward to the day. It was truly said, when someone is far away from you, your feelings for them intensify and that was what had happened.

As soon as I came back from school, I started doing my homework just to keep my mind off of him.

Mum and Dad video called me, showing the place they were visiting for the day and I couldn't help but feel jealous.

Noah called me around eight in the evening and I immediately felt better than I felt the whole day.

"How are you doing? Did you reach safely?" I questioned and heard him let out a deep sigh.

"I'm doing fine. I reached in the morning and now my whole body is sore." he groaned, making my heart clench.

His voice sounded raw and it was enough for me to notice that he was indeed really tired.

"You should sleep now. We'll talk later." I said and instantly heard him let out a scoff.

"I called you because I wanted to talk with you."

"Noah, didn't I tell you before, your priority should be your health?" he hummed in response as I questioned.

"Then go to bed, call me whenever you're free tomorrow." I said and he hummed again.

"I miss you so much, baby." he mumbled after a few seconds and I quickly whispered an 'I miss you, too.'

He had no idea how much the baby word meant to me.

Day 3: Tuesday was normal like usual. It was Noah's first match today and I was rooting for him from my heart.

The day went normal and later I went out to hangout with M&M's. They were pretty busy with their sloppy romance whilst I was busy shoving food down my throat.

I missed Noah more than usual today. It was most probably because we four had always been hanging out together and Noah gone for the tournament was really getting to me.

My routine was just the same like yesterday. I fed Kiko, did my homework and waited for Noah's call.

I didn't realise I fell asleep until I was woken up by the ringing of my phone.

"Hey." I mumbled in a groggy voice.

"Did I wake you up? I'm so sorry, I'll just-" I cut him off.

"No, it's alright, Noah. I'm glad you woke me up. I was sleeping without having supper." I mumbled and heard him let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry." he sighed and I smiled.