end

Jungkook's pov

We both took a shower and were dressing up.
"I already miss seeing your body," I say while looking at him up and down.
"Jerk," he replies why giving me a shy smile. I swear to god, he melts my heart so much.
As we finished dressing up, tae's phone starts to ring.
He picks it up and awnsers it.
"Hello? This is taehyung," he says.
"Oh, Mrs jeon! How are u?" He asks my mum.
He seems a little shy talking to her.
"Oh, ok..bye," he ends the call and faces me.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Oh, it's nothing, she just asked how it was to tutor you," Tae says.
"Well..how was it?" I ask him.
He stays silent but then opens his mouth to speak.
"It was...A PAIN IN MY ASS TUTORING YOU," he yells while laughing.
I smile and push him onto the bed.
We stare at each other and I kiss him, he kisses me back.

Nobody's pov

It was a Sunday and both the boys went out to get bubble tea.
Tae ordered his usual tea while jungkook was still choosing.
"Can't choose?" Taehyung asks.
"Yea," jungkook replies while looking at the drinks that were available.
"This one is too sour, it'll ruin your mood, and this one is too sweet even without sugar, this one is a bit salty, and these two are too hard to drink, they'll get stuck in your throat, I suggest you get this one, it suits your taste and tastes really good!" Taehyung says excitedly.
Jungkook kisses him on the cheek.
"Thanks for helping me, you even know what type of taste I like," jungkook says while playing with tae's earing that was on one side of his ears.
Tae just smiles shyly.
"Here are your drinks," the employee says while handing it to them.

"Hey, how about we go to the park?" Jungkook suggested. Tae agrees and they both head to the park.

They sit on a bench under the shade of a tree and watch water flow by the wind.
There's no one at the park surprisingly.

Jungkook turns to face taehyung as they both have their drink.
"Taehyung..have you ever d-dated before?" Jungkook asks.
"Yea, if course," Tae replies.
"Can I ask you a more personal question?" Jungkook asks again.
Tae faces him and says yea.
"So your boyfriend was yeontan..right?" Jungkook says.
Tae nods.
"Well then..how come you were a virgin? You didn't have sex with him?" Jungkook asks casually.
Tae chokes on his drink.
"Aiya, you act like a grown up man, but just ask questions casually," Tae says with a smile.
"But, no, I didn't have sex with him because, he was already dating someone, so he never mentioned anything like it. I did try to have it once with him, but I found out at that moment that he was only with me for money," taehyung says sadly.
Jungkook pulls taehyung into a hug.
Jungkook smirks as he asks something.
"So you're rich huh?" Jungkook asks while laughing.
"Aish..I used to be, not anymore," Tae says while holding jungkook's hand.
Jungkook let's go of tae's hand and runs to the water.
"TAEHYUNG IS FOREVER MINE!" Jungkook yells into the abyss.
Tae runs over to him.
"JUNGKOOK IS FOREVER MINE!" Tae yells while laughing with jungkook.
They both lay down on the grass and hug each other. They get up and watch the sunset.

"I love you taehyung," jungkook says.
"I love you too jungkook," taehyung says.

They kiss each other and wrap their arms around each other and smile.

                            THE END

Thank you so much for reading! And incase no one told you, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND LOVED.

I also had a thought of bringing yeontan back, but then I thought the story would be too long.

Thank you again and please check out my other books...that I'm working on!

Mmm, HI.....hehe

Sooo I decided I'd bring yeontan back and everything so I started on a 2nd book, it's called tutor 2.

So yea CHECK IT OUT CUZ ITS MORE INTERESTING CUZ I FINALLY GOT THE HANG OF WRITING SMUT.

Oop-