Ch. 4

Dinah's pov
Ok I think I really am falling for her, I mean how can you not she is pretty, her smile is just one of those award winning ones, her lips mmm they look so soft that I just want to kiss them, her beautiful brown eyes are just the best eyes that have me hypnotized, her sweet candy smell has me wanting more of it, not gonna start on her body because her ass looks soooo good and its hard not to squeeze it, everything about her is just great.

We are walking out together just having small talk here and there while we look at Lauren and her friends laughing "So do you guys want a ride or do you have your own ride?" She asked and smiled I smiled losing my words "Umm uh we usually ride our skateboards home" I said she looked at me, "Why don't you two get a ride with us" she said smiling again "Ok, yeah...sure" I said not being able to say no to her, she smiled even brighter and got my hand and started running towards the others having me running right behind her.

"You two are riding with us" she said pointing at me and Lauren as we arrived with the others and then took out her phone "Matt can you come pick us up?" She nodded and said bye then turned to us all "Our ride should be here in 3mins" and with that we all had small talks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ari's pov
Sooo as we waited for Matt to pick us up, I noticed that the Dinah girl was looking at my wife a bit to much, Ik I shouldn't be jealous but I cant help it, we have history together, by that I mean we dated for 3 years and since we were just not good together we broke up but we stayed bestfriends and we are wife's now, soo yeahhh.....

Matt arrived and we all got in the back of the car, i was on the door then Camila, Dinah and on the side was Ally and the other side Mani and then in front of us was Cel and Lauren, its kinda like a small limo but has seats on the sides to soo its a bit longer then a regular Rolls but not as long as a limo.

"So are we all going back to Mila and Cel's house?" Mani said "Yessss!" Cel said "Mini Party at the Cabellos!!" Mani said being the party girl we all just laughed at her putting her arms up and dancing without music, "Matt can u put some Beyoncè" Ofc Mani asked that and Matt just nodded and countdown started making us all start to dance "Guess the party is starting early" Ally said reviving choruses of "yeahs"

As we got to the Cabello house we all went to the game/bar room, we got some tequila and had some Nintendo switch battles, ofc Mila won she was the most experienced one, but the last battle game one was a bit intense it was my wife vs. Lauren they were a tied and the last 10 secs Mila managed to make one more point so she ended up winning.

We then went for some more drinks and blasted music, thank god the walls are soundproof because the music was loud loud like super loud. We ended up getting drunk and all of us started grinding on eachpther, I was grinding on Camila while she grinded on Dinah, Ally was infront of  Mani were grinding, Celina grinding against Lauren.

When I pushed back against Mila I heard a small moan escape her mouth and she was biting I'm my earlobe making me grind harder pushing her back towards Dinah, let me tell you we were moaning messes....and Camila was turning me on by kissing and sucking on my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celina's pov
Damnnn yesterday was Hawt, and fun haha. I dont remember falling asleep but here I am sharing a couch with Lauren, we somehow ended up cuddling or something because I had my head on her chest and her arms are around my waist and I can feel ourlegs interwined but I am trying not to move to much cuz she's still asleep.

But I mean am already here and why not admire her beauty, like those plump pink lips, her light pale skin, those bushy sculptured eyebrows, her nose and her piercing like damnn girl is hawwwtttt, and of course her strong arms around me made me bite my lip.

As I moved my leg up a bit more towards her abdomen I felt something poking through her pants I had an idea but didnt want to cause to much trouble so I stayed in place and rested my head on her shoulder.

I felt her stir up a bit so I looked up and was met with beautiful emerald eyes, i looked down at her lips watching her lick them making me bite mine, I watched her lean in so I decided to meet her lips half way, as our lips ghosted eachothers we heard a thud making me jump and accidentally hit whatever was inside her pants.

We got up and went to look around to check what happened, turns out Mani pushed Ally of the couch making Ally fall "Well Goodmorning y'all!" Ally said with a smile "You alright, Little one?" I asked her she just nodded and put a thumbs up groaning a bit stretching on the floor. Making me chuckle "How about we go to the kitchen and start making breakfast, Celi?" She said standing up and fixing her clothes I just nodded "First I need a shower" she nodded.

After my shower I but some Black booty shorts and a large white hoodie, making it seem as if I didn't have anything under.

I went into the kitchen and there was Ally in a tie dye large hoodie and black leggings ngl her butt always looked good in leggings.

We made chocolate chip, banana, blueberry pancakes, a mix of chopped strawberries, bananas, and added blueberries into a bowl for whoever wanted fruit, and of course whipped cream and maple syrup, we had chocolate, orange juice, and coffee made for whoever wanted sum.

"Good job, bae" Ally said giving me a high five, we then went down to the basement where we had a little party.

"GUYS BREAKFASTS READY!!" I said out loud to get their attention, as they all walked out I noticed Ari had some hickies, and am soo gonna get her for last time.

_________
Somethingg igz lol, hope your all good <3