The Different Pathways

" Let's take this one. " I said pointing to a pathway.

 " I said pointing to a pathway

   " Alright. "

We started walking through the flowering pathway. Kyoya grabbed my hand as we walked through the flowered archways.

   " This place is beautiful. "

   " It is. The family that grew all of this was able to do it in a year and a half. "

   " Wow, it survived through the winter. "

   " They covered the walkways and watered them with warm water. "

   " Smart. "

we continued to walk through the pathways and we saw a lot of couples walking through. We even saw one leaning against the flowers kissing and we steered clear of them. Couples would take pictures and run around the flower archways.

   " There's certainly a lot of couples running around. "

   " This place is known for couples. They say when two people walk through a specific walkway something is supposed to happen. "

   " What happens? "

   " Well, one pathway leads the couple to a church. That path symbolizes the couple will get married. Another leads to a friend connection and then the final one leads two people to a pond with a gazebo in the middle. "

   " What does the final one symbolize? "

   " It leads to a relationship. "

   " So one is friendship. One is marriage and the final one is a relationship? "

   " Correct. "

   " Which one are we on? "

   " We'll find out when we reach the end. It looks like we're there."

I looked towards the exit and saw a pond with a gazebo in the middle. Couples were around the pond and sitting with their feet in the water.

   ' This is the relationship path, isn't it? '

I felt my face redden a bit and we walked towards the water. We got on the bridge and walked to the gazebo. We got on the gazebo and I leaned on the rail. Kyoya leaned beside me and stared out at the crystal blue waters.

   " So, we went on the relationship pathway. "

   " We did. "

   " So, does this mean we will be in a relationship in the future or I will get in a relationship with someone and you will get in a relationship with someone else? "

   " I'm not sure. So far couples have gotten in a relationship with each other. There haven't been any stories about them getting together with other people. "

   " So, we will get together in the future? "

   " That's what it symbolizes. "

He got closer and wrapped on arm around me. He pulled me closer.

   " Kyoya? "

   " Why don't we finish what we started last night? "

   " Last night? "

( Flashback )

Kyoya got up from his sitting position and climbed over to me. I crawled backward until I reached the end of the bed. I couldn't move any further but Kyoya kept crawling until he was right on top of me. One hand was on my left side and the other hand was on my right side closing me in.

   " K-Kyoya? "

   " It seems he beat me. "

   " Beat you? "

   " Y/n, do you like Tamaki romantically? "

   " I....I...."

   " You're still not sure. "

   " That's right. "

   " Y/n, what would you do if I kiss you right now? "

   " I-I don't know. "

He leaned in closer and I closed my eyes. I could feel his breath on my face as he got closer. A knock was heard on the door and I opened my eyes. Kyoya's face was close to mine.

   " Master Kyoya you're dinner is ready. "

( Flashback Over )

His face was close to mine. I could feel his breath on mine. His face was extremely close to mine and he had a small smirk on his face. He leaned his forehead on mine.

   " Kyoya, what about the other hosts? "

   " I'm going to be selfish for once. "

He smashed his lips onto mine. The arm that was wrapped around me pulled me closer. I felt my body melt and I leaned into the kiss. I started to kiss him back. He tilted his head to the side and deepened the kiss. He pulled away and his eyes fell on mine. My face felt red.

   " Kyoya? "

   " Kyoya! "

Kyoya and I looked over towards the wat we came and standing there was the host club. They all didn't look too happy to see us. Except for Haruhi. She only looked shocked by the situation.

   ' Oh, no. '