Welcome & Dedication

Welcome readers! You are beginning Book Three of Alliance Series! Book One (Alliance) and Book Two (Desolate) are posted together in the Alliance story! 

Disclaimer: This is a first draft! It has plot holes, spelling and grammar mistakes. I am aware of them all, please do not point them out! I am leaving this story as is because I am currently working on a new draft for Alliance so I will not be correcting this draft.

Also, I have added music to certain chapters. These songs I have picked for the that particular chapter so if you want to get into the mood or full experience, give them a listen and tell me what you think!

 These songs I have picked for the that particular chapter so if you want to get into the mood or full experience, give them a listen and tell me what you think!

Dedication:

I want to dedicate this story an amazing person I met while writing Alliance. To katkeenan. You and I met through a book club and since then I believe we have become great friends! Not only do we discuss books and support each others writings, we talk about what is going on with our lives. 

Thank you for being my person who I can talk to any times of the day about writing and helping me when I get stuck. 

Readers, she has some amazing stories! There's Never Go Home, which is another dystopian book so if you need another book to fall in love with go read it!

She also has Through The Wall, a fantasy and apocalyptic twist with fairies, magic, and adventure. 

Lastly,  All We Are Is Stardust, a space novel which I am currently reading and falling in love with! 

Like always, thank you readers for supporting me and falling in love with my characters. Without you guys, I don't think I would be this far.  

Enjoy the Story!