Chapter - 1

Handling a big empire is not that easy especially when one is handling it single handedly, but it's not impossible as well.

Anamika is the best example for that, she's handling the whole empire without any help and she can proudly say that she is doing it very well.

Her work isn't easy enough though she's the boss, she has to look after everyone, she has to manage them well and push them to work a little more. Her down lines are no less, they make every effort to keep their office name at the height it is now, they are responsible. And luckily, Aarnav also visits the office sometimes and helps Anamika while Shakshi looks after the house.

Life is going good even without the two brats of Shakshi and Aarnav, they are happy.

...

Anamika thought of taking a round of their factory, to know what the process was. Well, she visits her factory everyday because they handle big projects and she believes it's her duty as well to look after what the workers are doing.

She left her cabinet and moved out of the office building with her secretary, walking for a minute until they reached the back side of the office building where the factory stands, a huge two storey building in grey. In the ground floor all the big Big machines were kept, this is the main part of the building as without that they can't work. In the first floor they do packing and counting of how much products they have made and in the second floor they store the consignment from where it is loaded in the trucks and then shipped to different states.

Her secretary opened the door for her and she entered followed by him.

Workers were busy in their work, to complete the new assignment. The Khanna's make fruit juices with 0% chemical usage in it. That's the reason people are crazy for their juices, also they receive big big projects from international companies. Now also they are on one such project.

Anamika examines the work, the workers are doing it perfectly. She smiled, and appreciated them. This little gesture made the workers happy.

Examining the place for a few minutes, Anamika leaves the building when her cell rings. She checked her cell and a different kind of anger arose in her but she calmed herself, she can't let herself disturb because of anyone else.

Pressing the green icon she picked up the call and attached it to her ear.

.

"Hmmm, bolo"

.
"please, I'm not interested in you or your shitty talks"
.
"just be on point, I don't have time to waste on you"
.
Waiting for few good minutes, trying to understand the point of the caller she spoke,

"Okayy fine, I'll be there in a couple of days" saying so she disconnected the call without waiting for the caller to speak.

.
Anamika takes a deep breath and walks to her office. She needs to wind up her work within a couple of days and has to leave.

Approaching her cabin room, she entered inside and settled down. At the same time, her secretary entered in and inform her that he had fix the meeting with Bhalla's after a couple of days so they have to leave Bangalore tomorrow evening or the early morning of day after tomorrow as they have one more client to meet there and they will get their information only when they visit Delhi.

Anamika nodded and asked him to book tickets. The guy shook his head affirmatively and left the room while Anamika got busy with her work.

.

Delhi..

Vineet reached a hotel where he had pre booked a room for himself. He check in the hotel and after taking the keys of his room he headed towards his room. When he was in his way to room, his phone rang -- it was from Ashok.

''Don't call me again and again Ashok. Tumhe samajh nahi aata main tumse koi baat nahi karna chahta.'' Vineet shouted at his brother and cut the call.

He opened the door of the room with the keys and entered inside. He throws his bag and sits down on the couch.

He doesn't know why his brother is against his love for Vandita, why is he trying to stop him when he (Ashok) knows that he (Vineet) loves the lady truly.

Okay, he agrees that he's married but he isn't with his wife now. Their relationship is over and all because of her. She didn't respect his decision, instead she took his parents' side who never accepted her as their daughter in law but that silly girl is on their side only.

He can't deny the fact that he had loved her truly, but their love is faded now, they won't be together again!

He sighs deeply and orders a drink for himself, his tension is unbearable and so only a few shots can help him.

...

Day passed in blur, Anamika was in her room getting ready for her in-laws ' anniversary party. Though they denied throwing any parties, she did for she feels they will be a little happy by this way. Aarnav and Shakshi might show that they are happy but she knows they miss their son, they crave for their love even though she too craves for her husband's love.

He left her abruptly just for a little money which is his only but he took it wrong and thought she's trying to dominate him. His misunderstanding destroys their relationship. Had he tried to understand her, they would be together.

Tears roll down her eyes as she picks up the photo frame from the side table. It was Vineet's and her picture, he seemed happy there, a smile was playing on his lips.

Anamika sometimes wonders if it's really her fault to let him go? Was she wrong with the decision she made? If yes, he could have confronted her instead of leaving her alone.

He never even tried to know about her or his parents. How can he be so cruel all of the sudden just for money?

His thoughts always depresses her but she can't let herself affect that easily for someone who doesn't care about her at all.

She sighs deeply, cleans her face and leaves the room with a smile. Her tears may sadden her in -laws and that she doesn't want. Her husband may not care about them but she does!!

.....

To be continued…