Just a normal Monday

George: 21
Harry: 19
Noah: 18
James: 17
Me- aka Grace: 14

This story is one of my happiest memories, though I'd never admit it. It was just a normal day in our house, well, whatever normal is to others.
I was in my bedroom when I heard my Dad shouting my name down the stairs. Being the really lady-like person I am, I charged down the stairs whilst skipping them. However what I didn't know, was that Noah was round the corner so I soon found myself being whisked from ground as I turned towards the hallway.
He picked me up so my back was facing his chest and his arms were wrapped around my whole body, in other words, I was completely immobile.
"Noaaahhhhhhhh, get off meeeeeee" I struggled
"No can do baby sis" i could practically hear the smirk in his voice.
He walked into the family room as if it was totally normal and fell backwards onto our massive pile of 5 beanbags. Now those beanbags were the sorts that were impossible to get out from because they almost swallowed you. My brothers were all there on their phones and the room was pretty much silent, until Noah, still wrapped around his arms and on top of him, decided it was a good idea to tickle me. He slowly dragged his fingers up and down my sides, going underneath my cropped hoodie, sending chills down me before my infamous giggles started to leak out.
"Ahahhhheeehehehehhehehehh, stoooppppppppp ahahahh" wiggling around in his grip.
Unfortunately for me, Harry and George got bored and dove into the beanbag either side to us to see what all the laughter was about, as if they didn't already know.
My giggles soon turned louder until my infectious laughter filled the room. This was because Harry and George decided they wanted to torture me as well, as if the light tickles on my sides weren't enough. "NOOOOAHAHAHAH, GUUUYSSSAHAHA, I CANNNN'TTTT TAAAHAHAKE IIITTT AHAH" George danced and caressed his fingers on my weakest area, my stomach. Whilst Harry decided to go all out so plunged his finger into my belly button and swirled it round, not missing a crevice.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHAHAHAARRRRYYYYYYY NNNOOOAAAHHAHAT THHHHEEEE PAHHHANIICCCC BUTTTTTTOOONNNNNNNNN" my screams got louder and louder as I felt shots through my mid section, I'm honestly impressed none of the neighbours came round to complain.
This prompted a very worried James to sprint into the family room, probably hearing my screams, but sighed in relief when he saw what was happening. Because Noah had his arms wrapped around my arms, I couldn't even fight them off but it did mean they couldn't get to another one of my most ticklish areas. James seeing this smirked, came over, and lifted my arms over my head, while 40 fingers darted to my armpits, switching between there and my belly. I couldn't take it anymore and breached into silent laughter as I shook my head, my side hurt from all the tickling and tears were threatening to fall as all of my worst spots were being tortured. James then let go of my arms as I tried to fight and push all the boys off, but because of how ticklish I was and weak I felt, my protests and fights made no difference and all I could do was lie there and take it. It was only when they heard my dad pulling into the driveway, their tickling fingers slowed down. I was lying there still panting from all the feelings still on my body and- WAIT, WHAT, Dad???????
But then, who called me downstairs in the first place then? As if on cue, reading my mind, my brothers started blabbering their weak excuses.
" Hey, don't look at me it was Noah's idea" George said, pointing his finger at Noah.
"Your blaming, meeeeeee" he echoed sarcastically. "It was your idea to tickle her"
"Yes but you were the one who caught her in the first place"
I rolled my eyes at all there excuses. I then rammed into all of them and jumped on top of them onto the beanbags which unfortunately backfired on me because they all piled themselves on top so I was squashed at the bottom.
Meanwhile, the door opens and my dad comes in to find all of his oldest, supposed to be "mature" sons piling onto his baby girl. He laughed wondering what he did to deserve all his children (whether that means we're a good thing or a bad thing)