Full Story

"Lemme see if he's home," says Sierra one of my best friends who I known since college

She came over to my condo because...It's Friday night, our usual turn up night an I always pick her up at 9:30 pm an we go to the hottest club in Dallas! But it's after 10 I'm nowhere to be found so she comes over to my place.....which is like a couple blocks down and she's in for a shock...

"Hello, Aaron...."

"IM SO SICK OF YOU!"

"MAN FUCK YOU I DONT WANT YOU ANYWAY, BUM ASS NIGGA!"

(Kendall)

Me an my boyfriend Kendall we're on an off again for about a year, he says he loves me, then he does some stupid shit but when I try to leave him it's like....a magnet that pulls me back. Most of the things he did in the past were forgivable but tonite we had a MAJOR fight! I come home and I catch this man on MY sofa smashing some random dude!! I was like an angry housewife I even threw my glass lamp at him as his ass tried to run down the steps! I went as far as taking the teddy bear he won for me at the fair and SET IT ON FIRE! Threw it at him like a Molotov cocktail! Kendall got in his beat up ugly ass Silverado an drove off!! And Sierra just so happen to witness it all! She heard about our troubles but she got a front row seat to what actually goes on...

"Aaron oh my god what happened?"

"(Crying) he was smashing another nigga on my couch, MY FUCKIN COUCH, THROWING IT IN MY FACE AN CALLIN ME OUT MY NAME! I THREW THAT LAMP AT HIM AN IM FUCKIN MAD I MISSED!"

"Awww come here baby," say Sierra as she hugged me

I was just a WRECK! That night was like one of the worst nights of my life! After the tears dried up i woke up the next morning just.....bitter, like my emotions were totally out of whack an then this depression set it. I trusted this nigga with everything in me! An what hurts the most  is that when he did something wrong, made countless mistakes I still loved him! An I wanted to marry him someday....I thought he change, he told me he would change and MY DUMB ASS SHOULDA LEFT HIM THEN! But I wanted that security of a man so bad, and did anything to make it work, letting my standards slip just for some dick!

Later on that day I came in to this salon me an Sierra own together, near the galleria it was real high class! I was just numb to what was going on so I drowned it out with work.....Sierra saw me an I was just to myself at this cash register, and she wanted to talk,

"Boo, you okay?

"I'm fine....." I said as I slammed the cash register

"No you ain't! Look it's me.....you can tell me what's going on,"

"Sierra I gave that man my life! An this what he do to me? I feel so stupid! Here I thought things were getting better and yeah he made mistakes but I forgave him!" I said