Part 4 - Fight with the Crown Prince

You have got to be kidding me...

We're going to fight at the arena, WITH HUNDREDS OF STUDENTS WATCHING!?!!?!

Male Student A: Beat him up, Karma!

Female Student A: Go Prince Julius!

Male Student B: Avenge us Brothers!!!

Since when y'all my brother??

Female Student B: The Crown Prince against The Dark Fire Noble.

Since when did I obtain such a title?

Julius: Ah, Karma, Here you are. I thought you would be like the others.

Is he...mocking me and his previous foes?

Karma: A man never backs down a challenge.

Julius: Of course.

He looks around, looking for someone. He saw his fiance Victoria and waves at het but she block her face with a fan since Julius saddened but straighten up.

Julius: Anyway, shall we begin?

I look at the audience and saw Mary, praying? For who? I don't even need to know...

Karma: Sure.

MC: And Karma accepts the duel! And remember, anything is allowed except killing blows. The battle will begin in 3...

Julius position himself with an iron sword.

2...

I rest my hand with an iron sword on my shoulder. Yup, this is my battle stance for now and custom weapons aren't allowed in arenas.

1...

Mary: Please be careful...

MC: BEGIN!!!

(Insert battle music theme, whatever you want)

We both dash at each other, clash our swords first and clashing a few more slashes to slashes until unleashed a projectile since I jump over and do a overhead slash and of course, he blocked but he seems struggle a bit, I hope I'm not using too much strength. I jumped back some distance and he's casting a spell?

Julius: ⟨Lightning

I do a small dash avoiding the lightning and cast a spell as well.

Karma: ⟨Fire Ball

I shoot out a ball of fire at Julius which he cut it and casted another lightning which I blocked before I dash towards him for an attack and...he dodge it and we continue our battle.

Meanwhile at the audience...

Female Student A: Wow, they're both amazing.

Victoria: Hmph, they're just being barbaric.

Female Student B: Oh come on, Lady Victoria, cheer for your fiance.

Victoria: I- I know... Hmm? She's seems to be cheering Julius's opponent.

Female Student A: Oh her? She's the illegitimate child of Duke Roxas, and the Commoner with Light magic.

Female Student C: I heard some rumors they're lovers or even arranged marriage.

Victoria: The Duke willing to give his daughter to someone's son who has a lower rank than him?

Female Student B: I even heard they're friends since they're children's too.

Female Student C: A forbidden love between a commoner and a noble? How tragedy...

Victoria: I'll talk to her.

Back to the fight.

Karma and Julius: ⟨Infusion

Both of our swords coated with their respective elements. Mines of course on fire while Julius's sword turned ice as lightning surrounds it, but somehow I have a bad feeling. As I think about it, distracted, Julius strikes fast, good thing I block it time.

Julius: ⟨Divine Saber

Oh sh*t!! I push Julius off and managed to dodge out of the way of multiple lightnings.

Julius: ⟨Sword of the Lightning God

A Sword Made Out Of Pure Electricity... He is already pulling his Trump card? He dashes and he's immediately in front of me?! OH SH*T HE'S FAST AS F*CK!! Dodge roll!

Karma: Too close... Oh no...

Speaking of fast, there's apparently a lightning surrounding me, no, that's the prince. Now I see why he's called the "Lightning Flash" and he keeps attacking me, and he froze my legs. Great...

Karma: ⟨Flare Tornado

I create a tornado of fire around me, melting the ice and move away the lightning ring around me. I saw Julius charging up?

Julius: ⟨Charge Beam

Karma: (Sh*t! Sorry, V*geta) ⟨Prominence Flash

As a giant beam of lightning and a massive stream of fire clashed, my vision went bright white.

.
.
.
.
.

Mary: Karma!

I get up and look at Mary. Oh God, she's okay, I immediately hug her and she hugs back. I look around... I'm in an infirmary?

Karma: Are you okay?

Mary: I should be asking you that!!

Karma: Umm...

I check and move my body.

Karma: I'm okay.

Mary: Really?!

Karma: Really.

Mary: Thank you, God... But why are you challenged by the Crown Prince?

Karma: ... He wants to see if I'm qualified to join the Student Council.

Mary: Join the student council?

Karma: I'm not telling you the reason why.

Mary: Huh? Why??

Karma: Because... I said so...

Mary: ...

Too quiet... Too awkward...

Karma: Wanna...go home?

Mary: Oh sure.

And we gone home.

The next day at the Student Council.

Aster: You're apart of the Student Council, congratulations Karma!

We all, and I mean Six of us clap all together.

Aster: Now we must continue preparation for the upcoming Ball.

Ball? Oh, dance party, the noble kind... The ball is where the heroine and capture targets will supposed to be met... What should I do?