Chapter 23: I won't be so nice.

"So what will you do Lucine?"

Now I'm being interrogated by these people, wanting me to stay. Uhh, I don't know what to do, everyone is looking at me with hopeful eyes and I kinda don't want to leave anymore.

But! That would be so selfish of me, even if Arya and I are not really close, I'm still the reason why she got grounded and Nox might be waiting for me.

My old man is already so stressed out while I'm here enjoying my life, my guilt is eating me. They're also my family, and so as these guys right here. Aaaargh! I can't choose at all!

"Um... Please give me one more week..." I said while nervously playing with my fingers. Grandpa Max glared at me, not satisfied with my answer while grandfather frown a little yet he didn't say anything.

I've only been here for a month sheesh people give me time!

(A: A few days later ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌)

"Another week! Just one more week!" I said as I look at them with pleading eyes. What? I really can't choose!

(A: Another few days later ╮(─▽─)╭)

"Just one more week-"

"No! You better not give me that shit young lady! I'm sick and tired of you trying to escape your responsibility! Whether you like it or not! You will fucking choose if you still want to go back there or if you want to fucking stay with us! Got it?!" Maximus shouted making me look at him with wide eyes.

I heard ya! No need to fucking shout and curse old man! My ears are working very well thank you very much!

Is what I want to say, but what I did was just nod vigorously. Dang did I made them wait for that long?

"So what will you do now Amethyst." That was the first time grandfather called me without any warmth in his voice. His sudden change of tone made me uncomfortable, not knowing what to do I scratched my ears.

Going back wouldn't mean I can't visit here right? And also transportation only takes an hour, but the stones are really expensive. I don't want them to waste money for me.

But if I stay, it wouldn't mean that I can't go back to my father's place. Therefore. Arya is waiting for me, if I don't go back she will be grounded for a year. She will not be free until she goes to the academy.

If that happens she will curse me until the God of this world decides to kill me for making his loved daughter sad. I don't wanna raise a death flag.

Now that we're talking about death flags, I haven't really interacted with any of the male leads except Oreo, who nods at me when ever we see each other.

Well that's not actually a problem, in fact it's better. I don't really care about any of them in the first place. I'm just a cupid that brings them closer to each other nothing more nothing less.

Welp. Then, I choose to go back.

"Grandfather, can I visit again in the future?" I said as I look at him. He sadly smiled at me making me almost want to take back what I said.

No! Still not a goodbye! I shall return!

Grandpa Max let out a sigh. Then he said "Pack your things, we'll leave tomorrow. Do not forget that you only have a week until you go back to the academy!"

"Can I not bring my clothes?"

"What? Why?"

"... Incase something bad happen... This is the first place I will go." I said, actually meaning that 'Valencia is my lovely home, whenever I'm troubled I will surely go right here first, because Valencia is my haven.