【️ Saihara Has Fallen 2 】️

Shuichi's POV

I stared at the other me just drooling over some woman's presence. I didn't want to judge him...

He's creepy.

But I can't help it when I see myself look like that... that would make me uncomfortable. Lil Ouma puffed his cheeks while glaring childishly to the pink haired woman. I glanced back the Other Ouma.『️ Ouma Kokichi. Age 16. 3 Side Jobs. 』️This Timeline's Ouma seemed to be daze for a while now only to be snapped back to reality by his thoughts by his ringing phone.

" Hello? " His smile faltered for a second before his discomfort disappeared like it never happened. " Ah okay Kyoshi. "

I felt lil Ouma grab the ends of my sleeve which made me focus on him instead. His eyes were staring at me. I kneeled down slightly to make it more bearable for him when he looks up. He silently stared at me. His eyes burning with emotion. Demanding something. Wanting something. All those emotions that confused me for their sudden appearance.

" Look at me. Only. " He muttered before grabbing my cheeks with his small hands. He began kneading my cheeks like clay whenever my eyes went to observe this timeline me and the other woman. " Saihara kun!! " He whined. I felt so guilty and slightly very persuaded to focus on him but this motive comes first.

" Saihara san. " The Ouma on the other side of the counter called out. I turned my head to him and saw his empty smile. " Kyoshi wanted you to meet up with him. He wanted to watch Danganronpa with you. "

My look-alike flinched before directing his attention to Ouma. " Really? I get to see Kyo chan today~? ahhh~! Today's such a good day! Especially when today is when Danganronpa will air the execution! "

『️ Saihara Shuichi. Age 16. Only child. Likes Kyoshi. 』️

" I... like Kyoshi...? "

* ping! *

Huh?
I looked to the side and saw lil Ouma just smiling at me. His eyes held no emotions. Dull like the other Ouma when I was with Kiibo.
" Ouma kun w-what's wrong? "

He shook his head while continuing to smile at me with his lifeless different colored eyes.
" Hm... nothing. Saihara san they're leaving. You'll lose them if you don't hurry. "
He pointed at the door where the other replica of me seemed to be smiling near the pole waiting for this Timeline's Ouma. Ouma was hurriedly signing out while calling the manager that he had urgent business to attend to. Yes he's lying but at the same time it seemed like it is urgent only to him.

I nod to lil Ouma before lifting him up to chase after the two. Maki following us from behind.

『️ Changing scenarios... 』️

" Kyoshi~! " Saihara basically tackled him into a hug. Kyoshi seemed disgusted before shoving his fingers into the replica of me. He turned to Ouma, ignoring the other's muffling noises.

" We're heading upstairs~! Dad's in the living room if you need him~! " He smirked at Ouma before dragging that me away with him up the staircase. I set Ouma down and followed Kyoshi in curiosity. Stumbled upon the room they entered, closing the door before I could reach them. 『️ " Don't enter if you're a symbol of hope bullshit " 』️My eyes scanned the sign on the door. I pressed my ears on the door's surface.

" Shuichi. I want you to enroll on Kokichi's School when I get in the game! "

" Hm? Why?! I'd go to audition too! "

" Huh? Are you stupid? " Someone whined and  groaned before Kyoshi continued. " You're staying back here so that when I'm gone no one's going to still Kokichi away from me. "