22 || For the Food

TUESDAY, 11:45 AM; SPORTS FESTIVAL STADIUM STANDS, U.A. HIGH SCHOOL

"Todoroki," The peppermint boy turned around. "I didn't bulldoze you too hard, did I?" A slight sheepish smile was shown on his master's face.

Todoroki lifted his cheeks up ever so slightly, giving Y/N a small smile. "I'm fine. You had to do what you had to do."

"Sorry, I think I went too far-"

"No, it was me who went too far. I blasted more icicles than necessary, and I put too much energy into my flames. If it weren't for your advanced skills, you could have gotten extremely hurt. I humbly apologize for my actions." Todoroki deeply bowed to her.

"..."

"..."

  "..?"

What was he sorry for? It was a battle after all.

"I'll also have to thank you for waiting to battle with me. I didn't think you would save our first sparring training for today, here at the festival. As expected, you're very clever."

Huh? Sparring training?

Oh right.

She had forgotten that Todoroki was her disciple. Now that she thinks about it, she really hasn't done any training with him. The reason? She didn't know how to train him. She didn't even know what he wanted when he asked to become her student. She thought he needed help with something like math, but he was a smart boy, so she really didn't know what he meant.

"I shouldn't keep you here for long. Your next match is going to start after Cementoss fixes the platform. I'll be observing your skill from the stands. Excuse me..." Todoroki bowed again and began to leave.

"Aren't you going to sit with your class?" Todoroki stopped, looking back.

"..?" Todoroki was confused by the sudden question.

"It's not that fun watching by yourself." she smiled at him.

"Well, I'll see you later when the festival is over. Let's go eat something, yeah?" With that, Y/N left to take another quick nap at the exit tunnel.

TUESDAY, 11:47 AM; SPORTS FESTIVAL STADIUM STANDS, U.A. HIGH SCHOOL

Todoroki– everyone in Class 1-A being taken aback– went up to the stands where his classmates were sitting. He was smiling to himself, which wasn't very noticeable, but the aura around him lightened up, sparking Uraraka and Midoriya's curiosity as to what happened between the two.

TUESDAY, 11:50 AM; SPORTS FESTIVAL STADIUM, U.A. HIGH SCHOOL

This is a match nearly everyone in the stadium was looking forward to.

The hot-headed Bakugou Katsuki versus the calm and collected Y/N.

Bakugou, a strategic, offensive, flashy student.

Y/N, a quick, defensive, unpredictable student.

"Finally, we've arrived to our last match of the festival! In the north entrance is Bakugou Katsuki, and in the south entrance is Y/N! As you've all been waiting for, the match between our final two will begin! In-"

"THREE!"

Bakugou glared murderously at the girl. He was going to win.

"TWO!"

It's not as if she cared. That dull look on her face screamed that she didn't want to be there. Bakugou wouldn't want to be there either if she had to fight hi- Huh? Why did she get so serious all of a sudden?